Thank you, love you.

Jade's POV

I couldn't get to sleep last night and I don't know why. I think I was just worried about Demi. Because I couldn't get back asleep I decided to get up. It's currently 6:30am and Dems won't get up until about nine. I thought I could clean the whole house then run Demi a bath. Demi always cleans up because she enjoys it, but I thought I might give it ago.

7:30am

I've cleaned the whole of the downstairs and started walking upstairs. I could hear the bed moving so I decided to check if she was ok. She was fine, but I could tell she will be getting up soon so I ran her a bath and put bubbles in it and put candles on the side. I continued cleaning until two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Jade, why are you up so early?"

"I couldn't get to sleep baby, don't worry, I'm ok." I said as I turned around to give her a proper hug.

"I've ran you a bath." I said as I started cleaning again.

"Thank you Jade, you don't have to." she said kissing me.

Demi's POV

Me and Jade were watching frozen when I got a phone call. It was my mum.

"Phone call"

Mum: "hi Demi. I was wondering could me and Maddie come for dinner?"

Me:"of course you can. I'll make something special."

Mum:"ok. See you later at about 7:30. Is that alright?"

Me:"yep. Love you."

Mum:"love you too."

"End of call"

Jade's POV

So now that Maddie and Diana are coming for tea I thought I might as well make the effort. Demi put on a short, tight, blue lace dress with black heels. It matched her hair colour perfectly. She did a simple smokey eye and I can't begin to say how good she looks. I curled my long blonde hair and parted it on te side. I also did a smokey eye with pale lipstick. I put on my black velvet dress with lace on the back which stops at my bum.

Demi's POV

Jade has tided up all day so I made dinner whilst she got ready. My mum and Maddie like eating things that are simple so I made pasta with a tomato sauce and made some pancakes for after. I set the table and was about to grab something, but Jade came downstairs. I quickly hid it.

"Wow." Is all that I could say.

"It's rude to stare babe." she said as she walked towards me.

"Well it's hard not to when your girlfriend looks like this." I said before kissing her.

Maddie and mum are here now and me and Jade are in the kitchen waiting for dinner to cook. I don't think Jade know what I'm going to do but I hope she likes it.

"After dinner"

After everyone stopped speaking I stood up and said

"I would just like to say something. Jade you mean everything to me. I know that's easy to say, but you do. You are the reason I wake up every morning and smile. Even when we fall asleep together and you're not there in the morning I'm sad. I love you with all my heart and everything I have and I can't imagine life without you. The reason I've said this is because I wanted to ask will you marry me?" I said after getting down on one knee. She looked at me and started crying.

"Yes. Yes Demi. I will." she said as I put the ring on her finger. She jumped into my arms and mum and Maddie joined us.

"I love you so much." Jade whispered.

"No. I love you so much more." I said before passionately kissing her.