Violated

Jade's POV

I can't believe the amount of effort Dems put into last night. I'm going to remember it for the rest of my life. I turned over to face Demi and started stroking her face. Soon enough she woke up. She sat up and took the covers off us both and she started staring at my nearly naked body. After she stopped looking at me she sat on my hips and started kissing my neck a little rough.

"Someone's awake." I said whilst placing each hand on each of her thighs.

"No I'm just hungry." she said laughing to make sure I knew what she ment.

"Okay baby, go on then."

After I told Demi she was aloud to do what she wanted she started undressing me. Once I was fully naked she started.

Demi's POV

"Demi...Dem...ahh...Demi!"she moaned as I started grinding on her hips. I got off her and went down to her centre.

"You ready baby?"i asked.

"Yea Demi."

I started to lick her up and down. She was moving so much. I soon stopped and went back to her lips I started kissing her roughly and before she could do anything I pushed two fingers in.

"Ahhh. Baby. Yes Demi."she moaned. Just before she hit her climax I went down to her centre and started sucking her. I held her hips as she let everything out in my mouth.

I started kissing her stomach whilst she recovered. After lying with Jade for a bit I decided to have a long shower.

Jade's POV

I need to wait for Demi to get out of the shower so I can tell her I'm going for and hour to meet with my best friend Perrie.

After waiting for a little she finally came in the bedroom.

"Demi, you can say no, but could I go out for an hour to catch up with Perrie?"

"Of course you can Jade. Why would I say no?"

"I don't know you might of wanted me to stay in with you."

"We can spend time with eachother later, go have fun, but not to much."

After Demi said that I kissed her passionately and left.

Demi's POV

I knew Jade would be eating. With Perrie so I decided I would make myself some food. Once it was cooked I went upstairs and went on my laptop. I heard the bedroom door slam shut and when I looked up it was the person I hated the most. Wilmer.

"Wilmer why are you here?" I asked whilst shaking.

"To spend time with you silly." he said as he got closer and rubbed my thigh I got up and ran to the door, but before I could open it he grabbed my hair and pulled me to the floor.

"Wilmer please stop!" I said crying.

"NO!" he screamed in my face. He ripped my clothes off and started grinding on me.

I've been sitting infront of the door for about an hour waiting for Jade get home.

I heard a car pull up. I tried to wipe the blood from my nose, but it had dried. Once the door opened I ran to Jade and jumped on her.

"Jade. Jade. Help me. Please!" I screamed crying.

"Baby what wrong?"she said crying.

"Wilmer. He. He. He raped me and I don't know what to do!"i said falling to my knees because I was hurting from his actions.

"Demi stay here. Perrie look after her please." she said as she ran to the car.

"JADE. JADE. Come back." I started crying more and more. What if I loose Jade. I can't loose her.

----------------

I will be uploading three times a week but if I miss a day I am so sorry because I have exams. I will try my best for everyone. If you have suggestions leave them in the comments i'll add your ideas. Thank you.

Erin