Clearing everything up.

Jade's POV

After that person touching me yesterday, paps have been sending Dems some horrible tweets. Demi is strong enough to ignore them, but any time soon I can tell she is going to say something. I didn't know how to react because I thought it was Demi untill I heard her shouting. People have also been making up rumours that we are always argung and that we should break up because it's not a healthy relationship, but it's all lies because we are happy and we never argue. They are just trying to break us up.

Me and Demi only have 1 more day in New York before we go home to get ready for christmas. She has decided she is going to do a video only from the hotel room that will go on the internet that will be aimed at what people are saying and what happened between the pap touching me.

We are both just sitting on our bed and we are just going through tweets of support from her Lovatics. They really are so helpful and even though they aren't my fans if im feeling down I can just go on twitter and even if they are tweets about Demi they make me feel so much better.

"I love you baby." I said turning and kissing Demi's cheek.

"What was that for beautiful?" She said smiling and showing her tiny little dimple.

"Nothing, I just love you. Is that ok?" I said resting my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah that's fine. It was just so sudden and I wasn't expecting it, but I love you too." She said kissing the top of my head.

"Just think Jade this time tomorrow we will be putting up the xmas decorations in our house." Se said getting up and getting all excited.

Demi's POV

It was time for my interview I organised. I'm doing it because I can't have people just doing things like that to Jade; it made her feel uncomfortable and that's one of the things that upset me the most because I just want her to be happy. They are also trying to break us up which I'm really scared that something will happen, but I really hope nothing does because I love this girl. She means the world to me.

~Interview with Demi and Jade in the background~

------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: Hello Demi, how are you?

Demi: I'm ok, I'm good thank you. How are you?

Interviewer: So what did you want to get off your chest because you wanted to make this video?

Demi: Urmm, yeah I just wanted to talk about a couple of things that have bothered me over the past few days; things on twitter and the paps.

Interviewer: Ok, well you go at your own pace.

Demi: So me and my wife, Jade who is sitting behind the camera. (Jade walks over and sits next to Demi) were on our way back to our hotel and paps wanted pictures and because I was trying to get Jade in the car they were pushing and then one pap grabbed Jade's bum infront of me and I had to say something otherwise it wouldn't of been sorted out, but the reason I am doing this today is that you need to be more careful when taking pictures because you could hurt me, Jade and my fans and my team and I don't want that so you need to be more careful. Also if you say nice things to me I will happily smile for you and Im sure Jade would aswell, but when you touch her and shout abuse I will just walk away and go to where I need to.

~Interview finished~

After the interview I was really happy because I feel like what was building up inside me I just said it and it felt good because it needed to be said because if the paps were to hurt my fans or family I would of gone mad. Me and Jade have to be up early tomorrow so we can get our flight so we came back to the hotel and got ready for bed.

"Early day tomorrow little one." I said climbing into my side of the bed whilst Jade continued to take her make-up off.

"Yep and im not prepared baby." She said standing up and getting into bed.

"I love you." I said kissing her soft, cold lips gently.

"I love you more." Jade said nuzziling her nose into mine.

After that we both fell asleep with our legs tangled together and our bodies wrapped around eachother to keep warm.

----------------------------------------------

Guys if you haven't noticed already I have started a new story. It is basically about Little Mix and from when the first started to half of their carrer and then there will be a sequal.

I've got a twist for this story very soon, but there will be a sequal also to this story because I love you guys so much and I can't get enough of writing for you guys and then you giving me amazing feedback. Im not sure how many more chapters I am doing, but we will see. So check out my other story. Love you.

Erin xox