Really?

Jade's POV

After Demi proposed yesterday we just said goodbye to Diana and Maddie and went straight to bed. I can't believe I'm engaged to the love of my life. She means everything to me. Just lying next to her makes me feel so special. I turned over to face Demi and I realised she was awake.

"I didn't know you were awake baby." I said before kissing her softly.

"Hehe. I've been looking at you for ages. Not to be weird or anything." she said giggling the moving closer.

"Jade. I have to go out to plan something for the wedding soon, but I promise I won't be long." She said as she got up.

Demi's POV

I drove to where I needed to meet Josh for the wedding planning. The reason I'm asking for Josh's help is because he just proposed to his partner Becky. I wanted him to help me make Jade's dream come true.

Jade's POV

I invited Perrie over for a catch up. When she arrived she gave me the words I never wanted to hear.

"Jade I've just seen Josh and Demi walk into a restaurant together." She said as she sat down.

"Really?" I said just sitting there.

"Yeah. I'm so sorry Jade." she said rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry Perrie please could you go I need to be alone." I said trying not to cry.

"Of course. ring me if you need me." She said kissing my cheek and leaving.

I've been sitting here crying for the past hour and a half. I really hope she's not cheating on me. She means the world to me. About 10 minutes later Demi walked in.

"Hiya baby. You ok?" she said kissing my cheek.

"No." I said quietly, but a little harsh.

"Demi where have you been?" starting to cry.

"Doing something for the wedding."

"No you haven't you've been with Josh don't lie. If you're cheating on me please tell me I'll just leave. It's just hard because you're my everything, without you I'd be that broken little girl again and I don't want my heart to get broken by someone I'm completely truly in love with." I said covering my face with my hands realising what I said.

"Jade I promise you I'm not cheating on you. I do t want you to leave because you mean everything and I'll be the broken girl I used to be again." She said sitting down next to me.

I just got up and walked upstairs. I got under the covers and just cried at the thought of Demi not wanting me. After a few minutes of crying Demi got in the bed next to me.

"Jade. Do you really want to know where I was?" she said looking at me and my heart shattered because she'd been crying.

"Yes please." I said looking in her eyes.

"Ok. Yes I was with Josh, but I wanted him to help me make your dreams some true." she said crying.

"Demi. You're my dreams. My dream was to see you in concert and then meet you and then talk to you, but you will never know how happy I am to be engaged to you."

"I was booking our wedding and honeymoon. You met me on the 29th of November and that's the day we will be getting married. We will be spending our Christmas in New York. I don't want to tell you because I wanted it to be special, but I don't want to loose the love of my life."

"Demi have you really done all of that?" I said sitting up and looking in her eyes.

"Yes Jade because I love you and I want to do the best for you. And I'm not loosing you no matter what.

I just moved closer to her and kissed her with so mush passion and then lay on her chest. I can't believe she's done this for me. I really do love her. I need to make it up to her.

After we lay here for a while Demi fell asleep stroking my tummy and I kissed her head and undressed her. I put her under the covers and then got in myself. I hope she likes the surprise.