The day!

~3 Months Later~

Jade's POV

3 months have past and I'm all beter now from my accident. Apart from the coma I only had a couple of bruises on my ribs and legs and I broke my arm, but I feel so much better in myself. Today is a big day for me and Demi; it's our wedding day. I'm so excited. This is the day me and Demi have both been waiting for.

Demi has invited her family and i've invited mine. My mum said she wasn't going to make it, but she managed to change her plans so she could come to the wedding. After the wedding we have to come straight back home to get our bags and to get changed and then we are flying straight to New York for Christmas. We are staying in New York until Boxing day because that is my birthday and then we are flying back the day after.

Demi's POV

I was getting ready. I was getting ready at my parents house and Jade was getting ready at our house. Words can't describe how excited I am to finally marry the love of my life. We decided Jade was going to change her name,well she decided she said she didn't want to change mine because of the publicity so she's changing hers. Being married probably wont actually feel any different, but just going home or out and being able to say "she's mine" will just be so amazing.

~At the church~

Jade's POV

I was waiting for Demi to arrive. I can't even explain how many emotions are going threw my mind. A few minutes later the doors open. All I can see is the most beautiful women standing at the end of the room. She looks amazing. I really don't deserve this. She's now standing in front of me and I am about to hear the words I've been waiting for all morning.

"Do you, Jade Amelia Badwi Thirlwall take thee Demi Lovato tobe your wife?"

"I do." I said with tears rolling down my face and Demi wiping them away.

"Do you, Demetria Devonne Lovato take thee Jade Amelia Badwi Thirlwall to be your wife?"

"I do." She said forming a massive smile and grabbing my hand even tighter.

"You may kiss the bride."

i moved closer to Demi and she moved closer to me and I passionatley kissed her. Everyone stood up and clapped. Me and Demi stopped and looked at everyone and lokked back at eachother and put our heads together.

"Forever?" Demi whispered.

"Always." I whispered back kissing her.

We both walked out hand in hand and walked outside. Demi picked me up and walked to the car. The car driver took us back home because of us packing for New York.

Demi's POV

On the way home I never let go of Jade's hand. Today has made me realise how much I love this girl and I really do believe this was ment to happen and I was ment to meet Jade in meet and greet and fall in love with her. It's crazy how I met her in meet in greet and now I'm here 2 years later in a wedding car about to take her to New York to make her dreams come true. I'm so lucky to have found this girl, she has really turned my life around for the best and she will never understand how much i love her. She has helped me through so much. She helped me get rid of Wilmer and all my bad thoughts.

"Demi. Are you ok baby girl?" Jade asked and that's when I realised I was crying.

"Yea. I was just thinking about you and how much you have change my life and how I am so grateful that you decided to buy those meet and greet tickets otherwise I would have never met the love of my life." I said kissing her passionatley.

"I love you Demi."

"I love you too little one."

----------------------------------------

Okay Hi guys I'm uploading as much as i can today because I'm ill and I have a whole day to upload. So my next chapter is going to be when they are in NewYork.

Please leave any suggestions in the comments or on my page and I will try to add them in somewhere.

Also I am so excited because in 16 days I'm going to see Demi Lovato in concert. I've already seen Little Mix live on the 27th of may and it was the best day of my life and i wouldnt change it for the world, but now I'm going to see Demi and I'm so excited.

She is in the Uk right now so thats got me even more excited.

But yeah leave comments and I'll read them all and add your sugestions where ever I can. And I just want to say thank you so much for reading my story because i didnt imagine I would get the amount of views I am getting so thank you.

----------------------------