Day out

Demi's POV

After what happened yesterday, Jade has become really quiet and hasn't spoke to me and we have been up for 2 hours. I'm going to have to speak to my mum because she can't just walk in when she wants, she needs to let us know she's coming or at least let us know when she's about to come in.

I suppose it's time for me to to Jade. I hope she's not upset with me, but I will make sure my mum won't do that again.

"Jade?" I said openng the door to our bedroom slowly.

"Yes baby?" She said turning over on the bed and putting her arm on my leg.

"I was just seeing how you are after yesterday and if you want some breakfast?" I asked shly before sitting on our bed.

"I'm ok it was a little funny to be honist, but it would be nice if we had our own space because she didn't even tell us she was coming or coming in." Jade said sitting up and playing with my hair.

"Yeah I'm gonna say something to her on the phone or when I next see her. Is that ok?" I asked looking in her eyes.

"Yeah that's fine baby." She said kissing my cheek and getting up.

"Before you go to the toilet do you want to go christmas shopping?" I asked quickly running after her and running in the bathroom.

"Yeah. Just us two?" She asked.

"Yeah nobody else just you and me." I said wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck.

"Ok." She said squeezing my bum and started undressing herself so she could get in the shower.

"Jade you can't just do that to me and then undress yourself infront of me." I said winking at her.

"Sorry baby." She said kissing me and biting my lip as she pulled away.

Jade's POV

After I had my shower I started picking my clothes out for the day. Because of the snow it was really cold. I decided I was going to wear my black jeans with rips in the knees and I put on a tight grey crop top I put my tartan scarf around my neck and put on some black ankle boots. We weren't going straight away so I didn't put on my coat yet. I started doing my hair. Because I have really long hair I put the top half in a pony tail and the rest of it was just down. I put on soe purple lipstick and did winged eyeliner and finishesed it off with mascara and bronzer.

It was only 10:30 so I decided to put the tv on. Demi was wearing a white crop top with black leggings and a army printed jacket. She looked amazing and she wasnt wearing any make up which I am really happy about beacuse it meanz she is getting more confidence with in herself.

Demi's POV

So because me and Jade are not at home we had to hire a car. I couldn't get a bus or a taxi anywhere because it would be so unsafe and anyone could do anything to us both, but my security did cme out with us in case anything does happen. He says we can just ring whenever we need help so that me and Jade can be on our own.

Me and Jade were half way through shopping and then out of nowhere loads of lights started flashing; luckly we were about ten foot steps away from the car, but I made sure Jade got in the car first because I wanted her to cme first and be safe.

"Demi, Jade when will you be having children?"

"Who will carry the baby?"

Me and Jade just laugh at what they shout because really they just want a recation and that is one thing they are not getting off us today. Sometimes they shout really mean things to Jade and I have to say something, but she does that for me.

Jade's POV

Me and Demi wanted to get eachother's presents so Demi called Max (her securiy) so she wouldn't get hurt. I get stopped and asked for pictures more than you can imagine and it's really nice to hear what people have to sayto me because you would think Demi's fans wouldn't like the thought of me being married to her, but they are really nice about it.

I wasn't to sure what I wanted to get Demi. I could give her a piece of ribbon and it would entertain her for hours. She loves clothes, but she loves perfume, but she loves home stuff. I didn't think this would be so difficult.

The first present I got Demi was a photo frame with space for three pictures. On my phone I still have our meet and greet picture so I was going to put that as the first picture then a random picture of us together and then our wedding picture where we are both laughing.

I got her a few clothing items and some stuff for our house back in LA. I got her favourite perfume for her and I also got her some new underwear. If you know what im trying to say. I wanted to get her something really special. Something that she will remember.

Demi's POV

I got all of Jade's presents and I was waiting for her to meet me. She said she was just picking up someting and she's just got to wait a little. I hope she hasn't spent loads of money on me because I only really want hr for christmas.

Soon after she came running out towards me and Max.

"Hi beautiful. Im sorry for taking so long. They were really busy, but it was worth the wait." She said winking at me and sliding her hand into mine and interlocking our fingers and then she kissed the back of my hand.

"I hope you haven't spent to much on me because I just want you." She said smiling and letting go of my hand and putting her arm around my waist.

"Oopss." Was the only response I got. So that means she's spent a lot of money on something for me.

When we were walking down the street a few paps caught up with us and started snapping pictures of us together. They didn't say anything mean to Jade or me. Jade bent down in front of me to get in the car and before I could get in the car someone grabbed her bum.

"Why did you just do that?" I said getting really angry and walking closer.

"So that you would react. And this is perfect. Keep going." He said taing pictures of me.

"Don't you ever touch my wife like that ever again. You can really hurt peoples feelings by doing these things. You should think before you do tings because it can get you into a lot of trouble." I said pointing at him.

"LEAVE." I shouted as they all walked down the street.

I finally got back in the car and slammed the door. I was driving us home and me and Jadedidn;t speak at all in the car. She seems really upset. I'll speak to her later she probaly just wants a bit off time to think about things.

_______________________

Ok sorry guys. I know I haven't been uploading very much, but i've been going through some struggles, but I promise I will upload when I can.

Also on the weekend I saw Demi in Manchester (England) and she was amazing. I cried all the way through and she just helped me escape everything and I am so grateful to say that she is my idol. Anyway I will try my best to upload more. Love you all.

Erin xox