Is it the end?

Demi's POV
Jade had to go to see her family today, but I haven't gone because I don't want to be in their face, but Jade said she's going to tell them all. She only see's them once a year so I said I'd go next year.
Her family live about 5 hours away. It's 3:30pm now and Jade said she'd be home at about 4. I've been ringing her phone for the past hour to see where she is, but she's not got back to me. I'm starting to get scared.

Jade's POV

I've been driving back from my parents house for about 2 hours now. I told Demi I be home for 4. I told everyone about me and Demi and the engagement. I'm finally moving on the road, but I decided to take a short cut because I want to get home.
When I pulled on to a country lane I didn't see the car coming.
"AHHHHHH..."

Demi's POV

I've still not heard from Jade and its 6pm. I just want my Poopey with me. About 10 minutes later, I got a phone call. It was the hospital.
"Hello, is this Demi?" The reception women said.
"Yes. What is it?" I said panicking.
"Jade, has been in a car accident. I'm ringing to let you know you can come down, she's in room 203 on floor 3."
"Okay thank you so much." I said rushing off the phone.

My vision was blurry because I was crying. She's strong. She'll be ok. When I got to the hospital I ran to her room and asked if I could go in. When they let me in she just lay there. Broken.
"Jade even if you can't hear me I love you with all my heart and I'll never forget you." I said whilst crying and holding her hand.

I've been waiting for some news. She's gone into a deep coma and there is a massive chance she would die.

I was falling asleep next to her until the doctor walked in.
"Demi can I speak to you." he whispered.
"Yep." I said wiping my tears.
"I'm so sorry Demi, you're going to have to say goodbye. I know it's hard, but she's not going to wake up."
I just stood here saying nothing. I've got to say goodbye to the love of my life. Why does this have to happen. I dropped to my knees and my tears took over me. I can't live without. I can't believe I've got to do this. Here I go...

-----------------------------------------------
Sorry guys. I've had some family troubles so I'm so sorry for not uploading.

What's gonna happen next??!!

Erin. xoxo