Psycho

-Tord's P.O.V.-

It was around 12 o'clock in the afternoon and Tom still wasn't back, I'm starting to worry about him. Even Edd and Matt are looking for him. You see Tom hasn't been home since 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon so we decided to look for him to make sure he's safe. Matt bust through the door with Edd behind him and they run into the living room locking the door behind him.

"What's going on?!"

"There was someone chasing us with a mask and black hoodie on!!" yells Matt catching his breath.

"What?"

"There was someone chasing us!" said Edd calming down.

"I know but did you see what they looked like at least?"

"They had their hoodie on so we didn't see much but from what we could tell, black hoodie, black ripped jeans, black shoes, and flattened brown hair" explained Edd.

After Edd said that we heard the door handle unlock and I pulled out my gun and pointed it at the door. The door opened and Tom came through with a backpack. Tom froze and glared at me so I put away my gun.

"Tom where the fuck were you?!, there's a person out there with a fucking knife!!" yelled Edd.

Tom smiled and held Edd in place.

"Edd I just went to my moms for a little and plus I'm fine," said Tom as he let go of Edd and walked to his room.

-Time skip-

We were watching a movie when there was a knock at the door.

"I got it"

I stood up and walked to the door only to see two people with doctor like outfits on.

"Hello are you Tord Lawson?" asked David.

"Yes, I am is there something wrong?"

"We heard that you live with a man named Thomas Rosewell, we've come here to take him to a safer spot," said Jason.

"Safer spot aren't you guys worried about the murderer on the streets?"

They didn't answer my question and walked over to Tom picking him up by the arms and dragging him to the door. Tom screamed curses at them in Korean as he was being dragged away. Edd and Matt sat in shock as they watched this unravel.

"What are you doing unhand him!!"

Tom just stopped struggling and let the guys drag him away. After they were out of the door I heard laughter so I looked at Edd and told him I was going to check it out. I walked out of the door to see Tom crouched down in from of David who had a knife in his stomach and I watched Tom pull the knife out. Jason stood there in shock as he watches his friend bleed out on the floor. Tom slowly got up and walked to Jason slowly raising the knife and stabbing him in the heart. I booked it back inside the house and locked the door. I breathed heavily and pulled out my gun pointing it at the door.

"Tord what did you see?" asked Edd.

I couldn't even speak all that I could do was watch the door handle. I saw the handle of the door turn and I clocked my gun back, Tom walked in through the door shoving his knife back into his pocket.

"Tord put the gun down," said Edd.

"N-no I won't!"

"Yeah Tord put the gun down," said Tom smiling.

"No not after what I just saw!"

"Oh you actually saw that, as I've always said no witnesses," said Tom cracking his knuckles.

"Edd, Matt run!"

Edd and Matt both booked it down the hallway and Tom took out his knife and in one Swift move stabbed me in the gut. Before Tom could actually kill me the police shot him with a taser making him fall to the floor. I tried catching my breath before passing out from blood loss. After that, all I remember is being put into the back of an ambulance and getting sent to the hospital. I woke up the next morning to see Edd and Matt sitting in chairs by my hospital bed.

"What happened Edd?"

Edd perked his head up and hugged me.

"Oh good, you're alive! You were stabbed in the gut" said Edd.

"Where's Tom?"

"In an Insane Asylum........he stabbed you and the cops got Tom before he could kill you," said Edd.

I got out of bed and started walking towards the front door. (He has his normal clothes on cause I'm lazy)

"Tord you aren't stable yet!" yelled Matt.

"I don't care I'm going home..."

I stopped in an alleyway and slid down the wall. How could my precious Tommy do such a thing?...