Secret Artist

-Tom's P.O.V.-

I stood at the edge of the staircase debating if I should go down and face the communist that lurked in the living room. I decided to take the risk and go downstairs where I heard Tord watched an artist draw. I got curious and took a quick peek, I however saw a familiar drawing on his screen. Tord noticed me and shut off his phone quickly.

"Ah! H-hey Thomas!" said Tord nervously.

"Watching one of T.J.R.'s videos?"

"Yes, you know about him?" asked Tord.

"Hell yeah I know about him, I mean who doesn't."

Tord giggled and you could obviously tell he was fangirling. I was surprised, I had never seen this side of Tord before up close. I left Tord to do his own business after he turned the video back on. I grabbed an empty sketchbook from one of the drawers in the living room. I sat down at the table with my pencil and started drawing. Tord got curious and started watching me.

After at least 4 or 5 hours of drawing I came up with this.

(All credit to the actual artist, they did a great job)

Tord kept bugging me on how I drew this well but I shrugged it off and put my sketchbook away.

"Tommmmm," whined Tord.

I ignored him and walked up to my room. The next thing I know, my door was slammed closed and Tord was inside my room. Tord looked around my room and found a certain hatch that leads to the attic I installed for myself. I tried pushing Tord out of my room, but he pulled the hatch down and a ladder fell.

"Tord don't go up there!"

"What you scared I'll find someone bad?" said Tord while he climbed up the ladder.

I sighed and followed him up there.

"Tom...I have a question...," said Tord.

"Yes?"

"Why the fuck did you hide this from us!?" yelled Tord pointing to all of my drawings.

"Maybe cause I didn't want you guys to think differently of me"

Tord just smiled and looked at all of my drawings. He honestly looked cute while he fangirled over the drawings. I layed my head on the wood floor and watched Tord look around. Tord paused for a second and face palmed.

"I'm stupid, T.J.R is literally your initials. It literally stands for Thomas James Rosewell," said Tord.

I giggled and Tord blushed.

"Come on commie it took you that long to discover that"

"Well I'm sorry love, I'm not the brightest here," said Tord.

My 'eyes' widened and I blushed when Tord called me love.

"D-did I hear that correctly?" I stuttered out.

"That I called you love?" asked Tord.

I nodded and Tord smiled.

"You know Tom, I've loved since high school and now that I know that you're the person I admire, I love you even more," said Tord.

Tord pulled me up into the attic and lifted up my chin. I was a red as a tomato as Tord leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked at first but eventually kissed back.

"Tom! Tord! Matt and I brought some things back for all of us to share!" yelled Edd from downstairs.

Tord pulled away and dragged me downstairs.

"What'd you bring!?" said Tord excitedly.

Edd giggled, "Japanese food"

"Hell yes!" said Tord.

"Eh Russian food is better"

"How could you say that!?" asked Tord clearly offended.

"Oh well I'm sorry that all you can think of is your precious Japanese merchandise"

I stuck out my tongue at Tord and he stuck his tongue out back.

"Oi! Can you two quit it?" said Edd.

Edd sighed and put the food on the table. Matt sat down at the table and grabbed some food. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff. After we finished eating, I sat in the recliner in the living room and watched TV. Tord walked down stairs and leaned over the back of the recliner.

"Tommy," said Tord softly.

"What?"

I looked up at him and Tord kissed me. Of course I kissed back but we had to pull away quickly when we heard something hit the floor. We looked in the direction of the sound and saw Edd wide eyed and his Coca-Cola can had fallen on the floor, spilling what was left of the contents on the floor. I chuckled nervously and Edd snapped back into reality.

"When did this happen!?" asked Edd.

"Before you got back," said Tord calmly.

"Oh," said Edd.

Matt rushed down the stairs with his phone. Edd looked at Matt with a confused look.

"T.J.R. just posted another drawing and it looks so fucking cool!" said Matt excitedly.

"You know Tom maybe it's time you tell them," said Tord.

"Oh fuck no, they can figure out themselves."

"Figure out what?" asked Matt.

"It's nothing Matt."

Edd pulled out a piece of paper.

"One question, who else draws in this house besides me because I definitely didn't draw this," asked Edd.

"Fuck, I forgot to finish that one."

I grabbed the paper from Edd and started to finish up the drawing. Edd and Matt watched over my shoulder curiously. I decided to scrap the idea I had originally planned and drew all four of us. Edd was speechless when I finished and Matt was super excited.

"How the hell do you draw that well Tom?" asked Edd.

"You know there's a thing called art classes and practice."

"Wow what a great response Tom," said Edd sarcastically.

"Hey Tord, you're the photographer here. Can you take a picture of this?"

Tord nodded and took some pictures of my drawing. I smiled when looking at the results and decided to post the photos. I laughed softly after I heard Edd, Matt's and Tord's phone go off.

"Seems like everyone follows me."

"I didn't even know you had a social media and I don't even know your name for it," said Edd somewhat confused.

Matt giggled after opening his phone.

"So Tom where's the rest of these drawings of yours?" asked Matt.

I showed Matt the attic in my room and both Edd and Matt wandered around. I learned up against Tord and he wrapped an arm around me. I smiled and he kissed my forehead. 'Hopefully, the rest of my days are just as eventful' I thought as Tord held me close.

(I'm soo sorry for not having this chapter out sooner)