Monster 2081513119

Oh god, the original story had no plotline and it was so cringy to read again. I finally designed my version of Tom's monster form, there is a picture of him above

-Tord's P.O.V.-

Today is the first day of my new job, I had been waiting all of my life for this moment. I had always wanted to become a scientist or an engineer and just a week ago one of the labs in town accepted my job application. I was so excited but I knew I couldn't get too ahead of myself, I needed to focus and do my job well if I wanted to keep it. I was currently in my car giving myself a pep talk, I had shown up 10 minutes early so I could make sure I had everything ready. I inhaled deeply and got out of my car, I then grabbed my stuff and walked inside the building. It wasn't that crowded, there were still scientists running around but most of them were working with the experiments or creating them. As I walked to my new office I saw rooms labeled with numbers, all of these numbers represented a letter in the alphabet.

I walked into my office and sat down at my desk, I relaxed a little and got used to the new place I was in before looking at my computer. My computer had all the tasks that I had to do for today, I had to go get some lab reports from a few scientists, and then I had to go check up on the experiment I was assigned to. I got up from my desk, grabbed my clipboard, and walked out of the room. Making my way down the hallway to go grab the lab reports I see one room labeled 2081513119, I could hear pained screams coming from the room and it made me panic a little. I decided to ignore it when I saw some guys in gear run towards the room. I walked to the first scientist I was supposed to get a report from, upon inspection the scientist had his arms scratched up, the lip scratched open and he had a blind eye. I knocked on the door frame softly and

-Tord's P.O.V.-

Today is my first day on the job as a scientist for all creatures. Today I'm supposed to be looking at a monster labeled 201513, his actual serial number is 2081513119, none of us here know what the serial numbers stand for but I guess we'll find out sooner or later. I walked down the hallway to the room I was supposed to be in only to be met with my boss.

"Now I know this is your first day Lawson but we partnered you up with our most dangerous species so far. Most of our lead scientists have died because of this animal, wish you luck" said my boss.

"You got it boss"

My boss waved me off and headed back to his office leaving me a mess. First day on the job and I have the worst animal/beast here, I'm probably going to die. I slowly walked into the room closing the door behind me and looked around for the animal I was supposed to be getting information from. I walked to the middle of the room and sat down on the cold floor either waiting till the beast walks towards me or I spot it in the shadows of the room. Not a minute or two later I see a dark figure jump down from the ceiling and land in front of me. The creature sniffed at my clothing before growling and running into the shadows.

"Hello, 20811513119 my name is Tord Lawson or Professor Lawson. I have a few questions to ask you"

The creature stopped growling as it slowly came back out of the shadows to look at me.

"So 201513 what would you like me to call you?"

The creature layed down half way in the shadows and stared at me before saying something.

"Just call me Tom, just don't call me by my full name Thomas......are you going to hurt me in anyway?" asked 201513 who I know understand is Tom.

"No, why would I ever hurt a creature like you?"

I reached out my hand to touch his fur before he pulled back and sniffed my hand. He growled slightly and soon leaned his head into my hand. His fur was so soft, he had from what I can tell dark grey fur with a purple underbelly, one eye, and purple horns.