Too Hot

-Tom's P.O.V.-

"Guys! We should play truth or dare!" said Matt hopping up and down the hallway excitingly.

I got up and stood in my doorway, "Why should we?"

"Come on Jehovah, it'll be fun," said Tord smirking.

"Whatever that smile is for, I'm not fucking doing it"

"Can you two stop bickering for one minute and go into the living room like civilized people?" asked Edd.

"Nah," said Tord smacking the back of my head.

I growled and walked into the living room. I sat down on the floor next to Matt who had already make himself comfortable, Edd and Tord followed after me not too long after. Truth or Dare went on for about an hour or two.

"Matt truth of dare?"

"Dare!" said Matt.

"I dare you to drink some of my Smirnoff"

"Tooommm, you know I can't handle alcohol!" said Matt pouting.

"You have to do it Matt, you've already chickened out on kissing Edd for three turns so you've used them all up," said Tord.

Matt just grumbled softly and went into the fridge to grab a bottle of Smirnoff. He then sat back down and took maybe three small sips before I forced him to drink more. Matt's eyes widened as those three small sips turned into three big gulps and he fell back coughing.

"I fucking hate you both," said Matt hiccuping in between his words, "Okay Tord, truth or dare?"

"Dare," said Tord with a grin on his face.

Edd butted in, "I have one! I dare you to play Too Hot with Tom!"

Even though Tord was a huge pervert I could tell he was really confused. A light blush grew over my face as I sighed softly. 

"It's a game where two chosen players have to kiss without stopping and they're not allowed to touch each other. The winner gets to choose what to do to the loser and they have to do it all day whether they like it or not."

"I'm surprised you actually knew what that was Tom, you usually don't pay attention to that stuff. I'm also surprised that Tord didn't know about it," said Edd.

"Question is how do you know about it Edd?"

"I went to a party in high school and they decided to challenge random people to do it, but that's besides the point! Both you and Tord have to play it," said Edd with a smirk on his face.

"There is no way in hell I'm going to do that with the stinky Communist, that's fucking disgusting"

Tord just shrugged, "It's a dare Thomas you have to do it"

"Just hurry up already I wanna see who wins!" said Matt.

"Matt you are way to-" I was cut off by Edd pushing Tord's lips into mine. 

"The game has begun!" yelled Matt.

I could feel Tord smirk against my lips and of course I wasn't about to loose to the Commie, there isn't a way in hell that I'll let Tord choose what I'll get to do for the rest of the day. I had to keep my hands in my hoodie pocket to stop me from giving in and wrapping my arms around his neck. I opened my eyes half way so I could see Tord's face, Tord had his eyebrows furrowed and you could see little droplets of sweat coming off of his forehead. I chuckled softly and heard Tord growl. I then felt my hands being taken out of my hoodie pocket and being pushed onto my back. My eyes widened in surprise and I squeaked as Tord pinned me to the floor. He took the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth and explore it.

"Hey! We're here too you know, but Tord lost anyway," said Edd.

Tord pulled away and wiped his mouth, and I stayed on the floor.  

Edd laughed, "I think you broke Tom"

Matt had passed out on the floor and Edd had Matt's head in his lap. I slowly laid on my side, pulled my legs into my hoodie and pulled my hood over my head before tightening so no one could see my face. 

"I think we're done with Truth and Dare for today," said Tord. 

Edd nodded, picked up Matt and walked into the hallway. Tord smirked and looked at me.

"So what are you going to do to me Jehovah?" asked Tord.

I unraveled myself from my hoodie and looked at Tord. "You going to kick me out of the house for the week or are you going to do something else?~" asked Tord setting a hand on my thigh.

"You'll see~"

I'm cutting this short because I'm lazy so let your imagination run on what they do next