Staring

-Addy's POV-

"ADDY GET UP! YOU CANT BE LATE!"

Good morning to you too mom.

It was the first day of a new school for me. My parents move almost every year and we can never settle down somewhere. The longest I have stayed in one house is 4 years.

I heard footsteps coming near my door and then suddenly my door flew open.

"Addy hurry up!" my mom said while pulling my sheets off of my body.

"GOODNESS MOM! I'm coming down now let me change!"

I love my mom and all but sometimes I get sick of her trying to micromanage my life.

I hop out of bed when my mom decides to shut the door and I go straight to the bathroom. I could imagine my mom yelling at me for not making up my bed but #yolo, right?

After I flipped the lights on, I jumped back at my reflection in the mirror. Basically I'm Bigfoot on steroids.

I showered last night so I decided to skip that part. I rinse my face off and brush my teeth. Then, it takes me 15 minutes to straighten my hair. I applied a few layers of mascara, eyeliner, and some nude lipstick.

I thought of wearing red lipstick but I was afraid of looking like Miranda Sings.

I walked out my bathroom and went into my walk in closet. White high waisted shorts and a black 5 Seconds of Summer tank on with a flannel tide around my waist. Quickly I grabbed my white converse and ran through the door.

My mom put some chocolate sundae poptarts out, so I grabbed them and went out the door and got in my red jeep. I got to school 10 minutes before the tardy bell rung.

Welcome to my Junior Year.

***

"Shit." I said under my breath when I heard the tardy bell ring. My locker refused to open and my class was on the opposite side of the school...kms.

I started to jog to my class because I didn't want to be to late, but I stopped because I was getting weird looks.

" Thank god a bathroom." I was about to pee myself. Out the corner of my eye I see a couple leaned up against the wall in a full out make up session . Ew.

The boy realized me staring and finally looked back at me...watching them...make out...yeah really awkward. I snapped back into reality and headed straight into the girls bathroom. I didn't even have to pee anymore because I was so embarrassed. I looked like crap in the mirror.

After sending a few snapchats to to some friends, I get the courage to walk out the bathroom to only be greeted by a hard chest rammed into my face.

"Sorry I didn't mean to run into you." I said and I turned red as a tomato. When I looked up I noticed it was that guy I was staring at in his make out session. I jumped back against the bathroom door.

This boy had dark hair. His eyes were blocked by some black ray bans.

While I was checking this guy out, he stepped up to me and put his hand against the door obviously trying to be cute. Well it worked.

I looked away trying not to be in his stare. I felt his hand on my face making me look him right in his face. He slide his glasses off his eyes and I to his hair.

"I'm Jack." he said with a smirk.