Tears

-Addy's POV-

It was a Saturday morning when I started to open my eyes. I like it when I just start to wake up, because for a moment I feel like there's nothing to worry about in the world.

Sikeeee.

I immediately turned around wanting to see Jack. He was gone. His shoes we're gone too. I looked out my window to see if his car was still out there, it wasn't to be found.

I sat on my bed disappointment that he snuck out on me. I'm so stupid for actually thinking for one moment that he actually changed and that I can trust him!

I screamed and threw a pillow across the room. Tears started to stroll down my face. I grabbed my phone and saw I got a text from JJ and some snapchats from my friends where I used to live.

I miss my old home now.

I hate my life.

When I noticed a folded piece if paper on the ground, I decided to get up and see what it was. It is a note from Gilinsky.

"Do me a favor and try not to get raped again slut. Sorry it had to be this way, but this is who I am now. You made me this way"

My mouth flew open and this least few words rung in my head.

This is who I am now?

You made me this way? Are you fucking kidding me?

What did he mean?

This can't be happening. I stood up threw the note away and I cried. I cried for about 30 minutes about my shitty life. With all that crying I got hungry, so I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

Ben and Jerry's ice cream for breakfast was good enough for me. I decided to look at JJ's text,

JJ: what happened to you last night?

A: I rather not speak of it :(

JJ: aw addy. Wanna go get some Starbucks to get your mind off of it?

A: ur so sweet but I'm just gonna stay home. Thxs tho.

JJ is the perfect friend anyone could have, but I refuse to face him about me and Gilinsky's problems. I sat on the couch and watched High School Musical. It's a classic.

I posted a tweet. I typed it while I read it in my head.

"@addyjones_: when all is lost watch high school musical"

Thinking about that tweet I laughed at myself. I'm so funny.

My mom was at meeting conference for one more day so I'm home alone. I decide to go get some Starbucks after all, but by myself.

-Jacks POV-

I hate myself for doing that to Addy, but it had to be done. She treated me like trash that night after I saved her life.

After I left Addy's house early morning, I went to Starbucks with JJ. He kept texting someone and hiding it form me. I didn't ask about it.

I don't want JJ to know what happened with me and Addy. So I hope she doesn't bring it up with him.

"Dude what do you think about Addy. She's super cool to hang out with." JJ went on about her.

If I didn't know him I would think he'd have a crush on her, but I know JJ so well. When he likes a girl he scratches that back of his neck and he blinks a lot. Hahaha.

I don't usually have crushes, because it's my goal to get with every girl in our school. I'm about one third away from achieving that.

It's my senior year and I haven't had a single crush since freshman year. I remeber what I did though. When I like someone, I catch myself smirking a lot I guess and I raise one eyebrow too.

JJ is such a goody goody so he had to be at some student council meeting this morning, so he left me sitting alone in Starbucks.

I was just looking at twitter when I saw someone I knew walked through the door.

-Addy's POV-

I walked into Starbucks and i didn't really give a shit about what I looked like. I ordered a pumpkin spice latte and sat down waiting for my named to be called when it was ready.

Ten minutes has past and i still haven't gotten what I ordered, so I went to go ask.

"Excuse me. I ordered 10 minutes ago and I still haven't got my drink." I complained.

"Wait what name was on your cup?" The little worker asked.

"Addy."

"We called your name and a gentleman picked it up saying he was going to give it to you."

Now I was pissed. I already don't feel well now I can't get my damn coffee!

I looked around and that's when I noticed. Gilinsky sitting across from and empty chair with a cup not being touch. He looked like he was laughing but I was pisssed off.

"What the fuck is your problem jack?" I said while walking towards him.

He looked up and gave me a smirk. I wanted to bitch slap him right then and there, but I wasn't really sure why I couldn't.

I grabbed my pumpkin spice latte with my name on it and I started to walk away, until I felt Jack grab my arm and pulled me back into the empty seat.

I gave him a look that said 'what'.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I honestly don't want to hear anymore of your lies. People can change...you remember writing that?" I said almost yelling it across the cafe.

"Addy I'm not saying you should forgive me. I just want you to know that I truly am sorry. You made me feel like something i haven't felt in a long time and the way you shut me down telling me to forget what happened fucked me up."

Jack was almost in tears, and as soon as he noticed it he ran out without saying another word to me.