Change

"Gilisnky? Is that you?" I finally found the strength to say.

"Yeah babe you can thank me later." He said with a smirk.

I laughed a little. Then, I slowly felt myself fall asleep, but awakened when I felt Jack try to pick me up.

"No!" I yelled while scooting back.

"What the fuck is it!?" He jumped back.

"What if you try to take advantage of me." I felt a tear coming, so I turned to hide my face from Gilisnky.

"I know I have a reputation for that kind of stuff, but really you are in bad shape and I'm not that low like those fuckers who tried to..." He trailed off. Then he blushed.

But why?

I nodded my head in approval and before I knew he was cradling me bridal style to my door. I pointed in the direction to my room and he carried me upstairs.

He wobbled a little and I grabbed his arm then I realized he was still shirtless. He's got muscles for days and that my friend is a major turn on.

My heart started beating really fast and jack looked down at me with a smirk

When we got to my room, he lied me on my bed.

"Are your parents home?" He asked concerned.

"No why?"

"I don't like the feeling of you being alone like this." He said as he clenched his jaw.

The things this boy does to me. Why do I feel like this. You don't ever need to fall in love with a player or they will play you.

"You can stay if you'd like." I squeaked from under my covers.

"I'm just going to stay until you fall asleep." He came close to me and tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled.

I blushed and he noticed, causing him to blush too. I turned the opposite direction trying to go to sleep but I couldn't. After what felt like two hours, I heard jack get up form my chair and walk towards the door.

I flicked my covers off of my body and said, "What about your shirt!" I realized that I said that really loud.

"I will get it some other time," he chuckled, " I thought you were asleep."

"I can't...I'm just a little scared."

He said nothing. Instead he walked towards my bed, took his shoes off, and got in the bed beside me. I felt his warm chest on my back and his arms wrap around my waist. I was tense at first, but soon I relaxed.

"Better?" He whispered in my ear. His warm breath down my neck gave me the chills. I nodded in response a 'yes'.

"In the morning, can we forget this ever happened?" I asked.

I felt his body tense up. I didn't want to sound mean, but I didn't want him to think we are a thing.

He took a deep breath and said 'ok'. I felt his arms unwrap around me and his warm chest was no longer on my back. I looked back to see what he was doing. He just turned around.

"I get what you are trying to say Addy and I know why you are careful," he started to say, "but I want you to know that some people can change."

I laid back down and didn't say another word. He really got me to think about that.

Do people really do change?

The real question is can THE Jack Gilinsky really change?