Trials

-Jacks POV-

I just got done watching Addy get basically raped by Grayson, and she started walking in the opposite direction from me.

I quickly moved to her.

"You ok?" I asked.

She looked shocked that I asked her this. Addy quickly pulled her wrist out of my grasp and flipped her hair to continue walking.

"Uh hello just being nice to wonder if you are ok-"

She turned around and cut me off with her eyes wet with tears.

"Don't you understand Jack! Every time I look or think about you I feel weak and depressed. I don't want to see you or talk to you, and yes I'm fine I can take care of myself." Addy sobbed.

That's when I saw arms wrap around Addy's waist from behind. I looked up to see Seth kissing her cheek. I'm furious.

"What is this?" I asked annoyed.

"Seth is my boyfriend now." She replied.

"Since when?"

"Today."

I nodded and saw Jazzy running up to me. She jumped up wrapping her limbs around my entire body and she kissed me passionately knowing addy was there.

"Oh didn't see you there Addy" Jazzy said wiping her lips.

"Fuck you Jazzy I dont want Jack and i don't care what you do with him." Addy angered.

I glared at her. Did she really not care about me at all?

-Addy's POV-

It hurt me when I saw Gilisnkys face after I spat that out.

I wanted to run up to him a hug him to death.

"What to go upstairs?" Seth whispered in my ear playfully biting it.

I giggled, "And what for you animal?"

"Trying to make things natural."

I nodded.

"I'm glad you got yourself a fuckboy instead of messing with mine," Jazzy taunted, "but I bet you he would leave you for me any day."

"Jazzy what the hell is wrong with you slut. You got Jack from me now you want Seth?" I raised my voice.

"Anything to keep you younger ones in place...and if you are miserable then I'm happy." She smiled.

Out of all the people that should have spoke up, Jack did.

"We are done Jazzy." He said not breaking the eye contact with me.

"Haha funny Jack." Jazzy said.

"I'm not kidding. I'm still in love with Addy and it took until now to notice it."

Seth's arms tensed up around me and I could tell he was not happy.

"Addy. Will you take me back?" Jack asked almost in tears.

I didn't know what to do. Why would he asked that in front of Seth? I was unable to respond.

"Are you fucking kidding me asshole." Jazzy shoved Jack back.

"I'm sorry Jazz-"

"No I'm going to go fuck some other guy and hopefully they will be a bit bigger than your centimeter." She walked away and flipped her hair.

Jack blushed and I quietly giggled, but Seth laughed really hard.

"But addy isn't going with you Jack." Seth said pulling me back.

"Why don't you let her choose? You might be surprised." Jack said angrily.

All eyes were on me. In the heat of this intense party. Seth and I just got together and I don't want to hurt him, but Jack I always and never stopped loving him.

"Are you guys seriously going to make me pick?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Yes." They said together.

I sighed heavily.

"Addy I know you have been fighting your feelings for him for awhile, so I'm just going to take the back seat on this. You gave me a good trial run on being the happiest boyfriend while it lasted." Seth spoke up.

It broke my heart. We literally have been dating for 5 hours, but he meant something special to me.

"Seth I-" I started.

"No it's ok. You do you but just remember our promise." He kissed my forehead and disappeared in the crowd of people at the party.

I turned around to see wide eyed Gilisnksy.

"No." I said sternly, "this doesn't mean I automatically date you. You have to win my trust again Jack and that might be harder than you think."

"I know addy but I'm willing to fight for you." He came closer wrapping his arms around my waist.

I push him off and go dancing with Layla again.

Time for a little hard to get. But wait no. I just lost Seth I should be at least a little upset instead of jumping right into another relationship.

"What you thinking about?" Layla asked loudly so I could hear her over the music.

"Seth and Jack almost made me chose between them before Seth decided to give it over to Jack."

"Damn got them boys fighting." She laughed.

"Guess so. Hey I'm ready to go too. Can you take me home?"

Layla nodded and we excited the house.

Wesley sat in the passenger side while Layla drove. Wesley had a little too much to drink. I sat and watched how Layla and Wesley flirted like they just met. They were so cute and perfect for each other.

I want a relationship like that.

We pulled into my driveway and it was 2 in the morning. I snuck in my window to avoid waking my parents.

I just ripped off my dress and slept in my VS bra and underwear.

That last thing I remember before drifting to sleep was thinking about one guy.

Jack.

~~~

LATE UPDATE I APOLOGIZE.

I have been reading a lot of werewolf books on watt pad and now I want to start a werewolf book of my own, but I want to get close to finishing this first. I guess that's good for you bc now I have to book it to hurry and update to end this book.

Once again update are coming more frequent now.

Love you,

-hailey