My Hero

-Addy's POV-

I drove up into the drive way of the party. It smelled like alcohol and weed.

Now this is my kind of party.

It felt awkward walking into a party by myself, but oh well. The music was so loud I could barely hear myself think. Someone handed me a cup and it smelt like Vodka. I took a sip and smiled surprise at my correct choice. I am so weird.

I started sweating and my ombré hair lost their curls already. People were on the dance floor grinding on each other or making out...or both.

JJ caught my eye in the back of the room by the dj. I walked up to him and punched him in his arm playfully.

"Hey JJ!" I smiled

"Oh hey addy!" He replied.

I looked past JJ and noticed Gilinsky standing next to him.

"And look who is." Gilinsky said with smirk and a settle lip bite.

Why did that make me want to make out out with him? I should remember what he tried to do with me.

I rolled my eyes and got a concerned look from JJ.

"Can I talk to you for a second jack?" JJ asked as they walked away from me. Leaving me there all alone.

Wow I'm pretty sure I looked like a loser and slut, considering what I was wearing. One of my favorite songs was on so I decided to dance alone on the dance floor. The song was I Cant Stop by flux pallion, I think.

I got lost in the music and I had too much to drink. What can I say, I am wasted as fuck right now. This guy came up to me and introduced himself. I was too drunk to pay attention, so I grabbed his arm and pulled him deeper in the crowd of dancing people. I started to grind on him, because honestly I didn't care.

I flipped my hair on one side and my back was against a hard chest. This random boy had his hands on my waist enjoying every minute of it.

Before I knew it, there was another guy in front of me. He was kind of in between my legs against my hips. He grabbed my sides too and we all just grinded to the music.

Someone handed me a drink that I ended up pouring all over my shirt while dancing. Oh fuck. I was wearing a white tank so now you could see through. A few guys close by looked at my neon pink Victoria Secret bra. I was too drunk to care.

The two guys that I was dancing with said something to me that I couldn't understand.

All I heard was 'help' and 'dry off' so I nodded and they lead me upstairs to a room.

"I need a towel." I said trying to fix my problem.

"No need for that slut." One of the guys said.

Then all of a sudden, one boy tackled me on the bed and pinned me down. I tried to scream until the other guy covered my mouth.

"Oh you are going to love this drunk sex baby." One guys said while the other laughed.

He ripped off my wet shirt and torn my skirt off too. I tried squirming out of his grip, but I was so drunk and weak.

I gave up.

He was right.

I am a slut.

Tears strolled down my face. I needed JJ to help me.

The door flipped open. My vision was so blurred, I didn't recognize who it was. He punched both of the guys on top of me until they were unconscious. My hero took his shirt off and gave it to me to cover up my bra and underwear.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs and into his car.

Oh shit. I'm probably getting kidnapped.

"Addy what the fuck? Are you ok?" The driver said when we finally started to drive away from the party.

I couldn't respond, but the driver looked back at me.

With bright hazel eyes.