Seth and Clarke

-Addy's POV-

It's been two days since I have heard of Gilinsky. No text. No phone call. No visit. I mean I know I shouldn't expect much of any of that, because of what I did to him. I don't know there's something in me that wants to see him so bad.

Sweatpants and messy buns have been my best friends lately. Speaking of best friends Johnson hasn't texted me either. Him out of both of them I expected to be there for me the most.

My life is filled with complete shit and it's all my fault for pushing away my true feelings. Tears began to flow down my cheeks and I cuddled up in my blanket. The Fault in our Stars was on, but I turned it off to avoid more tears.

My parents have been gone for 3 days, because of their job promotion. They work together and they are madly in love still after 29 years. They are my goals in life.

I have been crying for 3 hours and now I dont have anymore tears to cry. I decide to go for a walk.

I slip on some black leggings and a oversized sweater hanging off my shoulder with a lace cami and my Frye boots. It's early winter in December, so it's chilly outside. Then I grabbed my Patagonia jacket just in case it was colder than I expected.

I step outside and lock the door behind me. Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey was softly playing in my earphones as I walked my neighborhood.

There were some places I didn't even know about, but that's probably because I just moved here. I stopped by a nearby park and I could hear the kids on the playground laughing playfully. I sat on the bench and just listened to the sounds.

No one interrupted me. It was nice just to clear my mind and breathe.

Suddenly I hears screams and crying. I look over at the swings on the playground and a little girl was crying on the ground.

I quickly ran over to her and picked her up.

"You ok?" I said with a reassuring smile.

She nodded while wiping her eyes.

"What's your name? And where is your mom?"

"I'm Clarke and I don't have a mom." She pouted.

I didn't know what to say after that. I felt bad.

"Uhh well is there someone watching you." I asked.

"My brother is supposed to be, but I couldn't find him." She said in between unsteady breaths from her crying.

I rubbed my hand in circles around her back as I gave her a hug.

"I'm going to help you find him."

Her little arms wrapped around my neck and I picked her up.

"How old are you?" I asked while walking around the park with her in my arms.

"Six."

"Well Clarke...I'm Addison, but you can call me Addy." I smiled.

She looked into my hazel eyes and I looked into her icy blue ones.

"How old are you Addy?" She replied.

"17."

"So is my brother."

That must mean this guy is in my grade. Doubt he will notice me if we find him.

We are walking past the Bmx track in the park.

My arms grew weak from carrying Clarke basically around the whole park and so I set her down. She didn't have a jacket, just a shirt with a puppy on it.

"Here let's get you warmed up." I smiled.

I slipped my Patagonia jacket I was carrying as well on her. She giggled and jumped around. This what must be having a kid is like. Her nose was red and her beach blonde hair fanned in the wind as she moved. Clarke was going to be beautiful when she grows up.

"There you are Clarke!"

I was quickly snapped out of my trance when someone on a Bmx bike and helmet on rode over and came to a hault.

I ran to Clarke and picked her up and backed away from whoever that was.

"Who are you?" I asked hesitantly.

When I said that he took of the helmet and revealed a boy with brown hair and icy blue eyes like Clarke.

"I'm Seth, Clarke's brother. The real question is who are you?" He said getting off this bike.

"I'm Addy, the girl who helped your sister when she was crying on the playground about a mile away from here. The real question is why the fuck would you let your six year old sister run away like that?"

I was furious at the way he snapped at me. I looked a Clarke and whispered, "Don't use bad words ok?"

She giggled and nodded.

"Look I'm sorry. I thought she was over playing the sandbox the whole time. I just happened to look over here and saw her with you." He looked into my eyes, "Hey. Aren't you friends with Gilinsky and JJ?"

I nodded.

"I know you. Well I don't know you, but I have seen you before. You are the new girl."

"Yep that's me. The one and only." I said gently putting Clarke down and she ran over to Seth and hugged him.

Seth laughed. His laugh was so cute I couldn't handle it.

"So are you out here to see whats around your new home?" He smiled.

"Uhh I was really out here to get mind my mind of certain things-"

"About Gilinsky?"

Seth cut me off.

I looked at him and nodded.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"How about I dropped off Clarke at home and we can go get some lunch and talk about this." He laughed a little.

I agreed and he invited me to get a ride with him.

We dropped off Clarke and now we were headed to Chick-fil-A.

*****************************

Well well welllllll. Christmas break is finally here and I'm updating everyday now! Hope you guys are just as excited as I am. Don't worry Gilinsky will get back in the action next chapter I just needed to introduce some new characters in this chapter.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES!!!!

It's makes me smile to see comments.

Also my book is almost at 1000 views, and ik that's now a lot but it's a lot to me, but I was going to start a contest to help come up with a new book cover. More details will come next chapter!

ONCE AGAIN TYSFM!

-Hailey