Regrets

-Addy's POV-

Seth and I were at a table for two causally eating chicken sandwiches.

"Gilinsky, JJ, and I all used to be best friends. When Gilinsky decided to be a player, me and JJ knew that kind of stuff wasn't for us, so we like broke up? We all just didn't talk to each other for a while and then JJ and Gilinsky made up and I never made an effort to." Seth rambled on with his story.

It was kind if interesting to see others point of view on Gilinsky. Now I know he does have a rep of screwing girls and leaving. I didn't want to believe it, but I have enough proof to have too.

Tears began to form and I excused myself to the bathroom before Seth saw. As I was walking by the men's door to get to the women's, a boy ran into me walking out of the restroom.

I look up to see blonde haired JJ.

"Addy?" he almost whispered in suprise.

I ran past him to get to the bathroom. I don't want him to see me like this. Tears were running like Niagara Falls.

"Addy please come out." JJ waited at the door repeating that.

"No."

"Then I will come in."

I turned around and there was JJ walking towards me.

"Addy talk to me." he said

"No leave me alone." I replied as I kept backing up away from him.

I backed up so far my back was against the wall and JJ's hands were cradling my face.

I refused to make eye contact.

"Addy just talk to me. You are my best friend."

"You weren't saying that a few days ago when I needed you most JJ. I had to put up with all this anger and depression and I couldn't do it by myself." I sobbed.

"But look you are stronger than you think. You made it through alone, and I'm sorry I wasn't there for-"

"I didn't make it alone." I cut him off and went out the bathroom.

Before I knew it, JJ had grabbed my wrist and spun me around facing him.

"Who helped?"

"Addy?" a concerned voice spoke behind me.

There was Seth. He saw my face and I knew he felt bad for me, but I'm tired of people feeling bad for me making me feel helpless.

"Seth helped you." JJ said.

I pulled away from his grip with tears strolling down my face. I tried to walk past Seth too, but he stepped in front of me. He hugged me tightly.

"I'm here for you if you ever need me." he whispered in my ear.

This helped my crying soothe. Seth smelled so good I never wanted to let go, but of course that can't happen.

"Addy?" another voice spoke begging me and Seth.

I looked up to see heartbroken Gilisnky at first, then his heartbreak turned into anger when he saw Seth.

"Seth what the fuck get away from her." he yelled charging Seth.

"Whoa G calm down." Seth backed away from me.

"I will kick you ass if you touch her again!" Gilisnky threatened.

"Shut up Jack." I budded in.

"Are you and Gilisnky a thing?" Seth asked.

"no""yes"

Gilinsky and I replied at the same time.

"Are you kidding Addy!? After all we have been through you are seriously going to leave me. You changed me as a person." Gilinsky said on the edge of crying.

"I never wanted to believe you were a player, but what everyone has told me how you screw girls and then kick them to curb. Not me! You have been played at your own game Gilisnky."

I was furious.

"Not with you. You were different. Everything about you I loved more and more each day. I would never leave you the way you left me." Gilisnky said.

Then he looked up at Seth, " Then you go and find another guy. Great."

"G I didn't know you two were a thing." Seth apologized.

"We aren't. Seth helped me when you and JJ weren't there for me. I wanted to commit suicide for what I did Gilisnky, but I can never ever take back what really happened." I broke down crying and stormed out of the restaurant.

I realized Seth gave me a ride, so I just started walking to who knows where.

In the distance I heard Gilisnky calling my name and then I started running. I didn't look back. From here on, I refuse to let my past dictate my future.

***

After a two hour walk home, it was 6:00 pm when I arrived. My parents made it home today. I was glad.

"Addison where have you been? I saw the car was still here, but you weren't."

My mom asked when I walked through the door.

"Hello to you too mom. I just went for a walk to get use to the neighborhood."

"Darling it's too cold out there, you are going to get the flu." My dad budded in.

"I'm fine I can take care of myself." I spoke up.

"Young lady you are still under our custody and you have to do what we say until you are 18." My mom nagged.

"You know what I feel like I'm 25 years old having to come home alone and lock the doors and every night I feel like I'm going to get rapped. You don't know what I have to go through and what I been through for past few days yall were gone, but you don't bother to call, text, or even respond to my missed calls and text to even care about me. Im tired of this all this shit and Im tired of crying." I raged and I ran upstairs.

I laid on my bed and drifted to sleep thinking about what school is going to be like tomorrow.

~~~~~~~

WOWOWOWOWOWOW! Two chapter updated in one day!1!1!1! A very eventful chapter for you guys, too.

I am legit just writing what comes to mind so don't hate me if you ain't me.

CONTEST!!!

So I really need a new cover page, because I just sloppily made when is tatted this book not knowing everyone was going to like it. SOOOO here how's it goes.

1. The contest ends on Christmas Day!
2. The winner will have their cover used for however long I decide and then their name and character will be incorporated into the story for a few chapters!
3. I would like Gilisnky to be like in the background or something like that you know...? and the title on it too. ( The whole 'a Jack Gilinsky fanfic' part doesn't have to be on the cover but if you wish)
3. Please follow me on Twitter @nfinitygilinsky and dm me your cover! Any questions HMU on Twitter too or comment on here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

-Hailey