Mom?

-Addy's POV-

To be honest I actually was tired.

"Jack I'm tired."

"You can get in my bed. I can take the floor."

"But what if I get cold."

"You need a blanket?"

"Nah I need some body heat yo."

We both laughed and pulled away from the hug.

"You trust me to be in the same bed as you?" he smirked.

I nodded and smiled.

"I don't know if you are brave or really have some issues young addy." he chuckled and so did I.

We made our way over to his bed and I quickly got under the sheets. Jack got under too.

His arms wrapped around me made me feel safe and loved. I laid my head in his bare chest and drew circles with my finger around his abs.

"That tickles." he laughs.

I smiled and just placed my hand flat in his chest and listened to his heart beat.

His breath on my neck made me shiver at the thought of him being this close.

He played footsie with me which left our legs tangled up together.

My eyes started to get heavy and just before I slipped into a dee sleep I heard Jack say, "I love Addison"

***

I woke up.

Jack was no longer next to me.

I sat up and looked around to still see him gone. His phone was still sitting on his side table. I picked it up.

Ha still password as before.

It's very tempting to go check his messages, but it probably would end up hurting me if I found anything I wasn't suppose to find.

Instead I got on his snapchat and posted something on his story.

It was me flicking the camera off with the caption "now I'm cold dickface"

I laughed.

He got a message. From Layla.

"Maybe if you could come and..."

That's all I could read from the notification. I could open it but she would see that he would have read it. He would know that I read it for him.

I want to know. Why is Layla texting Jack? She has Wesley. With all these thoughts going through my mind I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

I quickly put is phone back where I found it faced down and slipped back into the bed.

"Rise and shine!" Jack said.

It smelled like food.

"Noooo I'm still sleepy." I said getting up. I checked the time. 1:32 pm.

I slept for about 5 hours.

Jack placed some bags on his desk.

"McDonald's breakfast for the sleepy princess?" he smiled.

"Oh my gosh! don't mind if I do! thanks Jack."

I darted out the bed and jumped on him for a giant bear hug.

"Ok ok. Eat it before I eat your food too."

We sat on the floor eating our bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits and played 20 questions.

"Where you want to go to college?" I asked Jack.