Moments Like These

-Addy's POV-

I wake up with sun shining barely through the curtains along the window.

Where the fuck am I?

I finally open my eyes all the way and realize I'm still at JJ'a house. Gilinsky's chest was against my bare back as we laid on the couch.

Did we seriously do what I think we did? On JJ's couch? In his house?

I hear snoring and it came from the chair JJ was still sitting in.

With JJ sitting right there?!

I try to get from under gilinsky's grip, but I don't succeed.

"Hey baby." he said with a sexy 'I just woke up' voice.

"You were really loud yesterday." He smirked.

"Shut up! JJ is still sleeping-" I stopped when I heard a car pull into the driveway.

Gilinsky and I froze. JJ's parents come back from there honeymoon today!

We both hopped off the couch and Gilinsky woke up JJ while I was trying to find my clothes.

"AHH! WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" JJ yelled realizing Gilinsky didn't have any clothes on.

He covered his face trying to block out his package.

"SHHHH! Your parents just pulled into the driveway!" I whispered.

JJ's eyes got really big and I couldn't figure out why. Maybe because he's scared his parents are going to find out...sike.

I was standing there fully naked.

"Hey man stop checking her out!" Gilinsky jumped on JJ.

"Dude get off you homo! You still have no clothes on!"

I heard a car door shut.

"They are coming!" I said

I grabbed all my clothes and so did Gilinsky after he got off of JJ.

Just so you know I'm scarred for life now.

We ran to the the back door and went out.

"Can't believe you two did it on my couch." JJ said.

He gave me a disappointed look.

"JJ WE ARE HOME!" his parents called when they walked through the door.

Me and Gilinsky bolted in the woods to get clothed.

I quickly got my clothes on and I tried leaving Gilinsky without him noticing.

"Hey we're you going?" he garbed my hand spinning me around to face him.

"I need to get home."

I avoided eye contact.

Gilinsky grabbed my face and went in for a kiss but I pulled back.

" No. What happened last night shouldn't have happened and I need time to think about this whole 'I'm not a virgin anymore' thing ok?" I said with tears strolling down my face.

I ran home and right before I turned the corner I looked back to see Gilinsky on his knees with his face buried in his hands.

What have I done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I know, BUT IM BACK BITCHES!

It's almost Christmas break so I have no soccer and no school to get back to updating:)))

also this week is exam week tho and I'm updating know when I just need a break from studying.

Thanks for not giving up on this book and feel free to leave me comments and requests!

-Hailey