Moments

-Addy's POV-

I didn't know what else to do, so I ran after him outside.

He was no where to be seems until I heard light cry behind a car.

"Jack?" I said in a low voice.

"What do you want you have already done enough."

He turned away from me. At this moment right here is where my heart was crushed.

I squatted down to get eye level to jack sitting down against his car.

Next thing I knew I was in tears too.

"Jack please look at me." I mumbled in between sobs.

He finally moved his hands from his face and his hazel eyes looked into my blue ones.

I did what I knew he wanted. Suddenly, I feel myself crash my lips into his.

At first we both were stiff, but we eased into it as it got more heated.

I noticed I was straddling him on the ground and I didn't care. Jack slowly moved his kisses down my neck. I let out a moan.

His hands started on my waist and slowly moved down to my ass.

We both stopped to catch our breath. He looked at me with a little smirk.

"Who knew you could be so good at this." He chuckled and so did I.

I didnt want to move so I put my head on his hard chest as he stroked my hair.

"You know the way you are sitting on me is really turning me on." He whispered in my ear.

"Good" I whispered back with a smirk.

Times like these is what makes me happy that he is in my life.

Once in my life I feel good and not always crying about the shit in my life.

***

Jack and I parted ways after that and I went home, sat on my bed, and just smiled. I got a text from JJ.

JJ: Jack told me everything

A: are you happy for us? :)))

JJ: you know how I feel about with Jack and you and it hurts more that I had to find out from him.

Wow. JJ is seriously mad at me.

A: I'm really sorry JJ!! I will tell you everything you need to know

JJ: no need

As soon as my life gets better something had or screw it up. I changed into some sweatpants and a tshirts and drove to JJ's house.

-Gilinsky's POV-

After I left Addy, I went to JJ's house to tell him everything.

It's about time that he knows.

"Hey Jack I'm here bud."'I screamed as I walked through his door.

I know JJ so well I don't have to knock.

"I'm upstairs!"

I ran up skipping every other step.

"JJ guess what man?" I couldn't help but to smile at the thought.

"What is it? You seem a little too happy bruh." He laughed.

" Addy and i made out in the parking lot and the night before I slept with her, but I didn't do anything like that though..." I trailed off when I say his expressions fade.

"Jack. I don't want you to hurt addy ok? She is a good girl so don't fuck this up for her." He almost yelled.

"Dude chill out!" I yelled back.

"Addy is my friend and don't want you to treat her like the others." JJ said while texting someone.

I hate when he does that.

"And who are you texting?" I replied.

"I'm texting addy about this."

"What the hell man! I know what I'm doing because addy is different from all the other girls." I said realizing how different she really is.

She is funny, pretty, but not like a major slut. She's just a challenge and I like challenges.

JJ threw his phone and just laid back on his bed snapping me out of my daydream.

"JJ please trust me." I said brushing my fingers through my hair.

"Fine, but if you hurt her then you are screwed my friend." He said with a smirk.

We both laughed and then the doorbell rung.

-Addy's POV-

I rung the doorbell to JJ's house and i heard running coming down the stairs. I laughed a little.

"Hey addy." JJ said opening the door.

I pushed the door open, ran and jumped into JJ's arms into a giant bear hug.

"I'm so so soooo sorry JJ please forgive me." I squealed.

JJ had his arms wrapped around my waist and my legs wrapped around his waist.

He kissed my forehead and tightened the hug, "of course I do addy"

"I love you so much JJ." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too Addison."

It was a comfortable silence in the same out same hugging position for a while.

"Hope I'm not interrupting."

There was Gilinsky at the top of the stairs watching me and JJ.