Chances

-Addy's POV-

I woke up earlier then usual to avoid conversation with my parents and the questions. After I got ready I grabbed a pop-tart and I drove to school.

When I arrived I had 30 minutes to spare until my first period class started, so I went to the vending machine outside our school for a drink. I chose to sit in the courtyard. It was calm and peaceful kind of like that day at the park. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"You come here early too?"

I turned to see Seth. He smiled and sat next to me on the bench. He was working on Pre-Cal homework.

"Today I did to get my mind off of stuff." I replied.

Seth nodded without asking further questions which I liked, or maybe that's because he was fustrated not being about to do his homework.

"You know I'm really good at pre cal like a 96 percent averGe in that class." I laughed.

"Then please help me out. This makes no sense to me." He said brushing his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"I could tutor you after school ya know...for a better atmosphere."

"Oh my gosh you are a life saver!"

He gave me a tight hug. When we pulled away he stared into my eyes and our faces were inches away from each other. A part of me wanted to kiss him but the other part hesitate with Jack on my mind. Ugh jack is always on my mind and I need him gone. He's ruined a lot for me.

I was lost in my thoughts when I saw he awkwardly pulled back from our moment.

The bell rang.

"See ya later." Seth smiled.

I waved in return.

The next few periods flew by and nothing big happened. I just have a project in my biology class that's worth 30% of our grade. I'm in a group with 1 other girl and 2 other guys to make a group of 4. I would have to go help with the project after tutoring Seth.

When lunch came around I got nervous, because that's when I was going to see Jack.

That's when I realized I only have guy friends. I have JJ and Seth and maybe Gilisnky. No wonder everyone calls me a slut, because I hang with all these seniors.

I decided to sit next to Seth. My first choice was with JJ, but Gilinsky was next to him. I wasn't really hungry. I kind of just sat there and small talked with Seth about this tutoring. Eventually I got up to get some water and I was greet by Jack G.

"Can we talk please?" He started.

"There isn't much to talk about..." I tried to walk away, but he pulled me back.

"Please addy! I'm sorry i took advantage of you after you told me you weren't comfortable. I don't know what I was thinking to let you slip away like that."

"It wasn't you Jack..it was me. I let my self get sucked up into your sex game and not catching it before." I said harshly.

There was hurt in his eyes.

"You are different from all the other girls I've fucked."

"Well that makes me feel just so special?" I replied sarcastically.

"It should! You are the only one I have had sex with in 2 months."

I cringed. I let Jack Gilisnky, the biggest player known to man, catch me in his trap and take my virginity. Jack kept fighting for me though, which I liked.