chapter two - "can we talk?"

Tommys POV

The concerts were flying by and Adam kissing me during fever became a new tradition and the audience loved it. But each time he kissed me, ugh. I swear these feelings are slowly growing stronger.

The funny thing is, I'm straight. Well atleast I thought was.

Yeah, go figure.

I won't deny that I like him, because let's me real, I don't think there's anyone who doesnt like Adam.  It's crazy.

I continued pondering around with my thoughts and playing scenarios through my head of what would happen if I did tell Adam my secret, but then again its not like I will actually tell him, right?

But fuck my brain and its stupid scenarios, I'm telling him.

And as if on cue, Adam came skipping through our bedroom door.

Did I mention I'm sharing a bed with him? No? Well I am because our manager doesn't know how to count for shit and end up booking 5 rooms instead of 6, which left me and Adam sharing because no one else wanted too.

"Why hello there my lovely glitterbaby" Adam said grinning at me before diving onto the bed next to me.

"I was thinking maybe we could go shopping? I'm in need of new clothes" He said begging.

"Dude, your closet is already full of clothes, seriously?" I swear all he ever does is buy New clothes -which never get worn- and perform.

"Pleeeease!" Damn him for giving me those puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, no. I'm relaxing, let me be" I whined dragging out E at the end.

"Fine, can we talk?" Giving me a hopeful smile.

"About what?" I asked.

"Well firstly, how come you act strange after every show? Like, what did I do?"

Maybe I can just lie to him and come up with a radical excuse? Ha only if I was actually good at them.

"Y-you didn't do anything, its -uh- yknow, just tired" Yep, definitely failed.

"I know you're lieing Tommy" fuck.

"C'mon, tell me the truth"

"I don't want to talk about it" I grumbled in reply.

"Look, I want to know why you've been distancing yourself from me!" I could tell he was getting frustrated.

I stayed silent, turning my attention back to my phone.

"Tommy"

"Tommy"

"don't ignore me"

"Tommy!"

"Oi!"

I sat up, stared at him and then I snapped.

"Alright Adam! It's because I fucking like you and I have no idea what to do! There I said it!"

Adams face drained of all emotion, staring at me with his mouth hanging open.

"I- I, you w-what?"

"You heard me, please don't make me repeat it" I pleaded.

"No, I just wasn't expecting that one. But aren't you like straight?" A puzzeled expression taking over his face.

"I thought I was but noope, apparently not"

The fact he seems to be ignoring  what I said is making me so unbelievably anxious.

"Look, Tommy. I- you know I'm still messed up with the whole sauli situation and that im still in love with him. But I do like you aswell, just not in the same way"

Wow, that hurt.

"Um yeah, I understand. It's just a stupid crush nothing more" I got up and left our hotel room, heading outside to clear my head.

I wasn't expecting it to hurt, when I was playing the scenarios I never pictured this one to happen and now I've thown myself into a deeper hole than I was in before.

Adams POV

I watched Tommy get up and leave the room, I had no clue he would take this so badly. I didn't want to come up with a lie so I had to be brutally honest and this is definitely not one of my proudest moments.

Like cmon, when I was begging him to tell me how was I supposed to know what he was about to say? And now I feel like a dick for forcing it out of him.

I'm still in love with Sauli, even though he practically ripped my heart out, stomped on it and threw it away and all I could do was cry and apologise for getting my blood on his shoes.

But that's in the past, I've stopped beating myself up about it.

Tommy is something else, I had to tell the truth but I just ended up hurting him.

I don't know what to do.

xxxx

A/N holla vote and comment! <3

Smolderhalder x