chapter thirteen - "home wrecker"

A/N i apologize for making Adam seem like his a whore, i definitely don't think that about him in reality! This is just a fan fiction so bare with me. Once again sorry if there's grammar errors.

adams POV

Life is perfect.

Ever since Tommy came back everything has been slowly falling back into place. Nothing is official yet, so far we are just taking our chances. The chances are worth it though. We have the occasional fight over unnecessary things which leads to us ignoring each other for a whole day but like i said, we are taking our chances.

I jumped when i heard the door bell repeatedly and then looked at the time.

Who the hell would come over at 9pm?

I dragged myself to the door and opened it with an annoyed 'what'.

"Hey, Adam"

My head snapped up at the source of the voice and my eyes grew wide with my mouth slightly hanging open.

"Sauli? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just thought I'd come say hello to my favorite person" He replied with a smirk.

I didnt show any sign of moving because i was to surprised to see Sauli standing on my door step.

"So.." He drew out. "Are you gonna let me in?" He asked.

"Oh- right, yeah- sorry. Come in" I said, finally snapping back to reality.

Luckily, Tommy went to visit a friend so he won't be home until the morning. If he saw that my ex-boyfriend drop by he would completely loose it.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Sauli turned around and I noticed an evil glint flicker through his eyes before a smirk formed on his face.

"I want you" He spoke calmly with a shrug of the shoulders.

Once again, my eyes grew wide at what he just said. Why the hell does he want me back for?

"Sauli-" I started but was cut off by Sauli instead.

"Look, I'm over our breakup and now i want you back, we were so good together!" He exclaimed.

What am I supposed to say to him? I agree that we were good together. Were being the keyword. Besides, I'm with Tommy- well sort of.

"If thats all you wanted to say, then please, leave" I said, pointing towards the door.

"Actually, i think I might stay for bit" He said walking towards the couch.

"Sauli" I groaned. "Just leave"

I walked over and sat next to him, letting my back hit the lounge and sprawling out in a comfortable position. If he isn't going to leave then I will act as if he isn't sitting half metre across from me.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked sweetly.

"No" I said.

"Want to make food?"

"No" I repeated.

"What do you want to do then?" He asked.

"I want you to leave! Now!" I yelled in an outburst.

"We all know you want me to stay" He said winking at me.

My breath hitched in my throat. What he said made me seriously think. Did i want him here? It wouldnt hurt to let him stay? Would it? No! Adam stop! Your with Tommy and you finally got him back! Im fighting against my own thoughts right now. I can feel that somewhere deep inside my mind is yelling at me to let him stay. But if i do who knows what might happen.