chapter fourteen - "stay"

A/N no idea where this story is heading, enjoy.

*unedited*

Tommy's POV

Adam has me in his chokehold.

No matter how much he hurts me, I still want him unconditionally. People may think I'm crazy for staying with him but it my head it makes complete sense.

"Adam, I need to tell you something"

I could tell I caught him off guard when I pushed him, his facial expression says it all.

"What?" He grumbled, returning to his packing.

"Can just stop and listen to me?" I snapped at him.

"Look, I dont care what you need to say! I'm leaving" He replied.

"I swear to god, Adam" I said with venom dripping from my voice.

"Let me do this!" He yelled, glaring at me.

"I've told you once and I'll tell you again, I'm done with hurting you! And the only way to fix this is if I leave!" Adam continued yelling.

Anger was slowly bubbling inside me. Why won't he understand that I don't want him to leave? My feelings where beginning to clash into one. All the jealousy, angry, pain and stress.

That's when I exploded.

My fist came into contact with Adams jaw knocking him to the ground, I took advantage of him being down to climb on top of pinning is fists next to his head.

"You're not leaving! You are going to stay here and pretend nothing ever happened so we can move on and be happy!" I screamed, letting all my feelings out.

"You punched me" Adam gasped out.

The rage faded from my vision and I slapped my hand over my mouth scrambling away from Adam until my back hit the wall.

"Oh my gosh" I squeaked out, my hand still covering my mouth.

Adam slowly sat up brining a hand to his cheek, rubbing it slightly.

"Wow" He said in a stunned voice.

"That- that was kinda hot" He laughed.

I tilted my head in confusing. Is he being serious right now?

"Now isn't the time to bring up your secret kinks, Adam" I said, looking at him dead in the eye.

Sighing, he pulled him self off of the ground and whipping his hands on the front of his jeans.

He continued packing, wordlessly whilst I kept pleading for him to listen to me. Of course because of his stubborn attitude, he was ignoring me. As if I wasn't even there. This went on for another 10 minutes. Once I saw him hauling his suitcase towards the door that's when the panic began setting into my body, overtaking all my previous emotions. I was struggling to form words, Everytime I opened my mouth in attempt to say something, it sounded choked up and rough.

"Don't leave" I managed to force out.

"I don't care that you had your tongue shoved down your ex-boyfriends throat, I don't care that you've hurt me, I just want you to stay" I said in defeat.

"I care!" He yelled causing me to step back in surprise.

"It's always me fucking up! I try- so hard to not hurt you but I always end up doing exactly that. Just let me go, it'll be the best for both of us"

I didn't bother replying. What was the point? I could carry on for hours begging him to stay but it wouldn't make a difference. I don't know how long I've been standing here or how long ago Adam left. All I'm thinking about is how funny it is that the tables have turned. I still remember when it was Adam begging me to stay but I refused. Is this how he felt? at the moment, I instantly regret ever leaving him in the first place because maybe, just maybe, we might still be together right now, working through everything.