Chapter 10 - The Mysterious Entity

-Rainbow Steve's POV-

I watched as Dark Steve controlled me. I hated every second. And I could tell he sensed it. Dark Steve threw Light Steve, MY little brother, into a cell. Crying on the inside, I couldn't help but to see and hear, much less live everything that was happening.

'Someone, something, please, save me...' I thought. But nothing happened. 'You REALLY think someone will help you?' Dark Steve responded to me. 'Nobody's coming. They don't even know what happened where you ar-'

'STOP!!!'

Even though my voice was in my head, it sounded weird. Different... I brushed it off mentally and continued to live my nightmare. Well... at least Dark Steve had shut up...

-Sabre's POV-

"AAARGH!"

I threw a dagger into a tree. It felt good to let out my anger as I took out another one to chop up the tree with. I sharpened it on a stone and threw it, the point embedding deeply into the bark.

Lucas paced over. "Hey." He simply said. I glared, and he lifted his hands. "Sorry! I know you're still angry and whatever, but dont take it out on me." I just rolled my eyes and continued to throw daggers.

Even though I was focused on what was in front of me, I could feel Lucas standing there awkwardly. "GO AWAY!" I screamed. I listened as Lucas ran off. I sighed, feeling bad. "Sorry..." I muttered under my breath, and threw my last dagger.

Suddenly, though, a bright metallic mixture of colors flashed on the bark of the tree, making the leves change colors and the split wood to close. I cursed under my breath and went to the tree, trying to pull out my stone daggers. I couldn't.

"DANGIT!" I shouted, kicking the tree. I kept trying to pull out the daggers to no prevail. I heard footsteps behind me, but I ignored them.

That was a mistake.

A gag was stuck in my mouth and my hands pinned and tied behind my back. Struggling, I tried to get free, but I couldn't.

I tried to scream, though they were muffled due to the gag. The person pinned me against the tree. "Calm down!" They said in a whisper-shout. They had a hood over their head and a mask covering their face. I tried to steady my breathing through my nose, then nodded.

The person took the gag out of my mouth as soon as I seemed calm enough, and that was their mistake. "LUCAS!" I screamed, "HEL-" The gag was stuffed back in my mouth.

"Shut UP!" The person said sternly. Lucas ran around the corner and saw us. "HEY!" He shouted, "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Lucas took out his weapon, causing the person curse and disappear in a flurry of purple mist.

Lucas put away his sword and ran up to me, taking the gag out of my mouth and untieing me. "Sabre, are you okay!?" He asked. I responded by hugging him. "Thank you...." I said quietly, "I'm sorry for yelling..." Lucas hugged back. "No problem, man. It's okay." He responded.

-Light Steve's POV-

I sat in the cell, my hands gripping the iron bars weakly. I had been trapped here for days now, and I was starving. No one had come to feed me, and I was all alone, slowly loosing my sanity. If this was kept up.... I would probably starve to death...

I tried to steady my shakey breath, only to fail to. I lowered my head. I was going to die here....

I was so unfoucused that didnt even notice that there was someone else in the cell with me, until they spoke up.

"Excuse me."

I yelped and fell backwards, then whipped my head around to where the voice came from. There was a person in a hoodie and mask. It was too dark to really see them, but I could make out an outline.

They strode towards me, causing me to back up against the wall. They kept advancing. I shut my eyes. "D- don't hurt me, please..." I whimpered. The person sat down next to me and put their arm around me, pulling my weak body to them. My eyes widened.

This... was a hug... I snuggled into their arms, starting to cry. I watched as the person removed their mask, revealing a purple-haired boy, just older than me. "Light Steve," He said, "do you want to get out of here or what?" I nodded. "More than ever..." I responded, perking up a bit.

He smiled, then a purple flash engulfed my vision.