Chapter 28: Arcade for dummies

Lisa POV

"We're going to dance." I said to Jisoo

"Dddance?" Jisoo stuttered.

"Why? Aren't you an idol? Aren't you suppose to be good at dancing?" I teased her

"Wae? Did you just underestimate me Limario? Fine. Where? There's no club that opens at this hour."

"Whoa, hahaha..It feels like forever since you call me by that name, and who says we're going to dance at a club? Follow me!"

I was laughing while taking Jisoo's hand in mine so she can follow me. The reason for my laughing was because of the destination we were heading to. It wasn't a club or a theater where we will dancing like in the movies.

It was freaking...

"ARCADE?!" Jisoo said in shock.

"YEAHHH, Dance dance revolution! Here we comee!!" I throw my fist to the air while running like a kid towards the machine.

Jisoo hesitantly walked towards me. "Do you even know how to play it Limario?" She asked me.

"Nope, but I can learn Jisoonie. I'm supposed to be a genius remember?" I grinned and motioning her to stand on the platform next to me.

"Lis, this is the game card." Bam gave me the card to pay for the game.

"Thank you oppa, wait for us over there yeah? and watch out for paparazzi." Bam nodded and kept watch at his station.

"So we have the card here. Swipe it through here then voila!" I giggled like a kid

"Yah! Voila, what? You still have to pick the song!" She yelled at me.

"What song do you want Jisoonie? Oh, let's go with boombayah shall we?" I pressed boombayah and the song started to play. On the screen, I can see arrows but I don't know what to do about it. I looked at Jisoo next to me and she was stomping her chicken feet on the arrows platform underneath her.

"Limario, why don't you dance? You really never play this game huh?" She asked me because I was only looking at her while she was playing.

"Yep...I got no time before Jisoonie. Sorry for being such a lame girl. It must be embarrassing to play with me." I sadly smile while looking at the screen.

Suddenly I feel pain on my cheek that turned red because of Jisoo's monster pinch.

"AWWWWWW!! What was that for!!" I rubbed my reddened cheek with my palm.

"Never say that again or I'll smack your face! You're not lame! You managed to get a great education while managing businesses and taking care of your sister, this machine can go fvck itself! Come on let's go, we'll find another game to play." I stopped Jisoo from going while smiling softly at her.

"No, let's play this game. Teach me, I'm a fast learner." I said.

"Hhh..Fine. Look at the screen, you can see the arrows are going up right? Every time an arrow about to pass the shape near the top of the screen you have to step on the suitable arrow underneath you. If you step on the right arrow at the right time you will get the best score. Understand?" She explained it to me.

"YEAH!! Let's try one more time, boombayah again!"

As the music played I did what Jisoo instructed me to do. I tried to step on the arrows at the right time. At first, it was difficult and I kept on stepping too late but I think my timing is getting better now.

As the song reaching half of its duration I peeked at Jisoo's screen. She must have a high score because she played this game before, even more, she's practicing dance almost every day.