Chapter 36: Goodbye

Lisa POV

"Ready?" She smiled sweetly at me.

"Ready." I smiled.

Unconsciously I took her hand in mine and confidently entering the restaurant. I looked to the right and left for a group of good looking family. When I can't find them I asked the maitre d' about Kim family's reservation and he guided us to a VIP room deep inside the restaurant.

"Lisa.." She quietly called my name when we arrived just outside the VIP room.

"Yea?" I answered but when I looked at her, she wasn't looking at me. She was staring at the floor as if she was embarrassed about something. People said that I'm a genius, a prodigy, but it took me a minute to realize that she was shy about our hands. I immediately let go of her hand.

"AAAAA...Sorry, Jisoonie." I apologized.

"You enjoyed my hand that much do you?" She teased me afterward. This girl really is something.

"You're so small, I was afraid you'll be lost in the crowd Jisoonie." I tried to tease her back.

"Even if that happened, you don't have to worry." Jisoo said confidently at first but then her expression soften.

"Confident much? How come?" I asked her again.

"I told you, I can always find you among the crowd Lisa. You stand out like a sore thumb to me."

"I don't even know if I should be happy that you notice me or sad because you see me like a sore thumb." We giggled on that note. Suddenly the door was opened and revealed her brother. He's a very good looking guy just like Jisoo. I wonder why didn't he become an Idol, I think he'll be popular with that looks.

"Yo! Lil sis. Where have you been? Who's this?" He looked at me then back to Jisoo again, looking for the answer.

"Yah oppa! Manners! Be polite! She's Lalisa Manoban. Lisa, unfortunately, this douche is my one and only older brother. I'm sorry for his rudeness."

"Jisoo! Manners! Be polite! Close your ear next time Lisa, it will be contaminated with my sister's bad words." They are scolding each other with flat expression then high fived each other. I was astonished by them until I can't hold my laugh anymore.

"Hahaha...This looks just like came out straight from a comedy movie." I laughed.

"Jisoo." A voice suddenly can be heard from inside the room. A deep charismatic voice which I believed belong to Jisoo's father. Sweats were forming on my wide forehead, he sounded scary.

Jisoo ran inside the room leaving me with her brother. Wow. Such loyalty. Thank you Jisoonie.

"Come on inside Lisa. Please bear with us." Jisoo's brother said to me. When I was inside I can see Jisoo shared a group hug with her parents. She cried.

"Are you healthy princess?" Jisoo's father asked her but she only nodded in return because she was holding her tears back.

"Now now dear, let go of her and let's proceed to dinner. It's very late already." She looked at me and was surprised at first but then she smiled warmly. She reminded me a lot of Jisoo. "Are you Lisa?" She asked me.

"Ah, yes mam. My name is Lalisa Manoban. Thank you for letting me join your family's dinner." I bowed to thank all of them.

"Oh my God, you don't have to do that dear. We're happy that you're here. Jisoo told us a lot about you. Come sit next to me dear."

Her mom called me to sit next to her. I turned my head and searched for the beautiful black haired girl. I found her looking at me with a gentle smile on her face.