Chapter 24: Unique in all the world

Jisoo's POV:

A few days have passed since Lisa woke up. We took turns to visit her, but of course Jennie had the highest amount of time with Lisa. Not that I'm jealous with that. Well..may be a little.

I was having breakfast with Chaeyoung in our room when the bell rang. Me and Chaeyoung then glared at each other while having a silent conversation of who's gonna answer the door. As we all know, she's so freaking scary when her food is at stake, so without further ado I stood up and bring myself to open the door.

"Huh? Manager unnie? Good morning. Chaeng and I just having our breakfast. Want to join us?" I invited manager unnie

"Jisoo..We need to talk about something." She sounded serious.

"What's wrong?" I asked her

"Can you please let me inside first?"

"Oh yeah, sorry unnie. Please come inside." Once she's inside, She greeted chae who's busily stealing food from my plate.

"Hey unnie!" Chaeyoung greeted the manager unnie.

"Morning rosie, you look so happy"

"Yeah, I'm having breakfast so I'm happy. I love my food and other people's food like I love my family. The only difference is that I eat them."

"Yah! How could you compare your family with food! Aish this kid." I shouted at Chae then turned my attention to manager unnie again. "What is it you need to talk to me unnie?"

"Well, it's not only you Jisoo, but for the whole members." I stopped for a moment to take a breath for continuing. "Sajangnim is upset."

"Huh why?" Chaeng asked.

"Well, don't you remember, you guys are not here for a real vacation. The company paid for this trip and we haven't recorded many videos, even more with Jisoo's accident. Sajangnim wants us back to Korea tomorrow." She explained to us.

"What?! Doesn't he have any compassion at all? Our friend is still in the hospital and most of all she's there because of me! How could I leave her here and go back to korea!" I got angry

"I don't think Jennie unnie will want to go back too unnie." Chaeyoung joined the conversation.

"I understand girls, I tried to talk to him but he didn't change his mind. He said we spent too much money already. Jennie especially has to go back to finish her new song." Manager unnie tried to reason with us.

"If this is about money, then don't worry I will pay for the rest of the trip on my own and I will payback the money that already spent but I will not go back." I said almost yelled.

"Jisoo, please don't make this so hard on me. I'm only a manager. Sajangnim can fire me if you're not coming back with us." She looked at me.

"Have you told this to Jennie unnie?" Chaeyoung asked manager unnie.

"Not yet, haha I was hoping you guys and Irene could help me talk to Jennie. I don't want to be killed by her." She chuckled.

"Have you told Irene unnie?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"Yes, I talked to her first and she understand but she told me to tell you before Jennie."

I looked at Chae and she gave me the 'Just go with it' look before talking to manager unnie again.

"Ok unnie, we'll go back tomorrow but can you book a night flight so we can say goodbye to Lisa first during the day." Chaeyoung said.

"Will you come with us Jisoo?" Manager unnie asked me