Chapter 33: Agreement

Mina's POV

"You're funny, aren't you? Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Mina. Mina Manoban." I said to her with an evil smirk on my face.

"Uhmmm....." She rubbed her chin with her thumb and index finger as if she was thinking about something.

5 minutes passed.

"YAH! I can't take this anymore! What are you doing with that stupid face?! You should be afraid of me or something!" I shouted at her. How could she ignore me like this?

"Hehehe... Hi, you must be Lisa's little sister. You just missed her, she already went back to London." She told me while grinning like a fool.

"I didn't come to see her. I've come to see you. I want to see the girl who can make my sister left her girlfriend in London, and rushed back to Korea just for a night."

"And?" She asked me innocently.

"And what?"

"What do you think about her?"

"I'm still deciding." I walked towards her and took a seat next to her bed. "So you like my sister?" I asked her straight away.

"I do." She answered while closing her eyes and rested her head on the headboard.

"You're honest." I smirked

"Why would I hide it, you must have known that already." She laughed.

"You are correct, I'm aware of that. Therefore tell me, why my sister? She's your friend's girlfriend. Aren't you ashamed of yourself, pursuing her like this?"

"Ouch. Hehe, care to listen to my side of the story first Mina?"

"Go ahead." I nodded.

"I think there's no justification for falling for someone. Sometimes, you just don't have any reason why. One day, a simple breeze of wind can just slap you in the face and suddenly you realize how important the person next to you have become." She looked at me in the eyes and I have to admit that she's gorgeous up close.

"So, why your sister? I have no exact answer. I kept asking that question myself before, she's an amazing person, attractive inside and out and one of the kindest person I know, along with the chubby girl who's probably emptying our fridge downstairs at the moment.  Were those the reasons why? I don't think so. I also admire how your sister treats my friend Jennie. I used to be sure that it was the reason why I'm falling for her, but to think about it now, it was more like the accumulation of everything."

"I fall for her over time, over the things that happened to us--"

"Then out of nowhere, you suddenly realized that you're in love with her." I finished her sentence. 

"Well, you can say that." She nodded, then laughed quietly.

"Ok, I understand your point. What about Lisa being the girlfriend of your friend? Don't you feel guilty?"

"Guilty is a strong word Mina. I do feel bad for Jennie though because it must be uncomfortable for her to see her girlfriend hanging around with someone who has a crush on her, but I never intend to break them up or something. I'm trying to be a friend for both of them while staying true to my feelings."

"Okay. I think my visit already served its purpose. I'll take my leave in a moment. I just need to remind you that honestly, I don't really care about you nor your friend. What I care about is Lisa and Lisa only. Lisa seems to be affectionate with both of you, so be grateful for that and treat her even better. She even forgot about me for you guys." I stood up from where I sat and head towards the door. Jisoo suddenly called out to me when I was so close to the door.