The Family Dinner. *smut*

Philips POV

George dropped me off at where the dorms were. I went up to my dorm and saw the packaged but I ignored it and went to take a shower. After my shower that took an hour it was now 3pm. I went to my closet an grabbed a light baby blue polo and not ripped black jeans with my baby blue Nike's. I went to the bathroom to put a little bit of makeup on *aka just mascara and foundation and light eye shadow * the makeup took a hour as well and now it was 4pm I though of what I could do then I thought of the package I haven't opened yet. I went over to the package and opened it. Inside of it was 24,000 dollars at the top. I put the cash next to me and looked what else was in the box and there was laced stockings with a hoodie that said.( Daddy's boy) I blushed at those two items then saw.....dirty toys. AHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HECK GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I freaked out for 30 minutes then calmed down and hid the "toys" somewhere no one would fine. I had 30 minutes till George would pick me up so I just watched cartoons. After watching cartoons for 30 minutes I hear knock I was about to open it but then forgot my glasses. I wear glasses sometimes because I can't see that far away so yeah. I got them  an undid my hair that was in a bun an fluffed it a little then opened the door to see George with a dark blue polo with navy blue jeans an dark blue vans. I looked at him and saw he also had roses in one hand and his phone in the other. Awww George thank you for the flowers. No problem cutie. Now let's go I can't wait to meet your family. He took my hand an lead me to his car.

*skip to when they get there*

When we get there I knocked on the door an heard shuffling. While we waited I felt George put his hand on my butt an squeezed it, I moaned a whisper and softly moan so only George could hear me. S-stop. I told George. The door opened and it revealed my dad and pops. DAD! POPS! I ran up to them and hugged them both. Pip! Son! How are you. How's college..... who's that? My pops asked me. O-oh t-this is....I didnt finish my sentence yet again. Hello sirs my name is George. George Eaker. I've known your son for awhile now. And I'm very happy to meet you two. Well it's nice to meet you Mr. Eaker. Now both of you please come inside an relax. Oh and Philip your sister Angie is in the living room. Now you to go have fun. My dad told me. Okay thanks dad.

*John Laurens POV*

When pip and George left my husband that's super tall  and dominate, dragged me to our room. 

I don't like that Eaker boy freckles. He calls me freckles since I have a million freckles and so does my son pip. I think George is nice. Alex give him a chance don't just go judge someone honey. Idk freckles. Alexander give him a chance. If you do I'll let you do anything to me. After I said that I left an went down stairs to the living room where my pip, Angie, and George was. So Pip do you still know how to play piano? Yep I still know dad do you wanna play with me? I cracked my  knuckles and went to the piano. I did the singing while he played. We played *Rise Up by Andra Day* ( it's a very good song). 

You're broken down and tired, of living life on a merry-go-round

And you can't find the fighter. But I see it in you so we gonna walk it out.

And move mountains, we gonna walk it out, and move mountains.

 And I'll rise up, I'll rise like the day, I'll rise up, I'll rise unafraid, I'll rise up

And I'll do it a thousand time again, and I'll rise up, High like the waves, I'll rise up

In the spite of the ache, I'll rise up, and I'll do it a thousand times again.

For you, for you, for you, for you.

*Skip to when they finish the song*

When the song ended Philip added in another note but it wasn't from the piano it was from his voice. He sang ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh~ very well at the end. When he stopped playing he looked at George and smiled I saw that George was shocked at Philip. I ship them together.  At the time I was standing so when I finish singing I sat down on the floor instead of on the couch. Pip just sat at the piano. I looked around trying to find my horny husband. But I didn't see him so I excused myself an looked in the kitchen then bathroom then  dining room but didn't find him. Hm I wonder where he is I said out loud but in a whisper so I could only hear, well that's what I though. I went upstairs an check our room, the bathroom, and pips an Angie's bedroom.  He wasnt in there. So WHERE THE HECK IS HE?!. I was about to go back down stairs but then someone's hand went over my mouth and someone picked me up. I basically tired to yell but it came out as a squeal. The person took me to mine an Alex's bedroom and locked the door an dropped me on the bed. It was dark in our room so I still couldn't tell who it was. Then the stranger went to my sweet spot on my neck an big an sucked on it making me moan not to loud but loud for only me and the stranger to hear. The stranger was making huge hickeys on my neck, the stranger went off my neck and tried to take of my shirt but I didn't let that happen. L-Look  f-fella s-stop w-what your d-doing right t-there b-before y-you g-get h-hurt. I warned. The stranger smirked and said. You'll really hurt me freckles after all this time. I knew that voice and the pet name. The stranger was ALEX. A-A-Alex s-stoppppppppppppppppp. I whined as a child. Sorry peaches but you shouldn't have said that to me. He ripped my shirt off and kissed down my chest and bit sometimes. I kept moaning every time he bit me.

Philips POV

Me and George we're talking while I sat on his lap. My sister Angie went to some place to get our food. We were talking about some random crap when I heard a noise I got off his lap and just strand there trying to hear the noise better. Do you hear that noise? I ask George. Yeah I think it's coming from up stairs let's go check it out. He said. He took my hand and we walked around then when we got to my parents room we heard noises. I opened the door and saw something very bad. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I yelled out. George saw what I was screaming at and put his hand over his mouth to hide his laughing. What was I screaming at was my pops on top of my dad fucking him super hard. At least the bed sheet was over their nude body's. George stopped laughing and closed the door. Are you okay pip? He asked me this right after I saw my parents having... no George I just saw my parents having sex. I answered back to him. I ran to my room and fell on my bed face in my pillows and blankets. George came into the room and closed the door then saw me and my butt and he thought it would be smart to smack my butt right after I saw my parents fucking. G-George stop. He didn't stop and took it a step further.

John Laurens POV

O.M.G my son just caught me and Alex fucking. Alex looked shocked but when they closed the door he flipped me over and spread my cheeks (butt cheeks) and put one of his fingers in my hole. A-Ah a-alex. He took out his finger and went down to my hole and licked it. A-A-AH P-PA-PAPI. When I call Alex papi he gets super horny. So he put his tongue in my hole and licked around my walls. A-AHHHH PAPI M-M-MKRE PLEASE. After I said that he took his tongue out of me and slammed right into me. He kept slamming into me making me beg for me and more each time. He stopped for a second to let me catch my breath but then we heard. A-A-AHHHHH DADDY MORE. That sounded like Philip. I looked at Alex and saw he was mad so I took control and pushed his down so he was laying on our bed and I was on top of him. John I need to go stop my son and eaker from having sex! Told me trying to get me off him. I whined and said. But I want Papi's big cock and cum inside my little hole. He looked at me and said. Sorry honeybun but no I need to stop Philip.... before he got up I sat above his cock then went down slowly down. When I felt his balls hit my but I knew his 18 inch cock was in me. I started to bounce like there was no tommorow. A-A-A-A-AHHHHHHHHH PAPI.I screamed out. He went faster, and faster, and faster. P-PAPI C-CAN I  C-CUM P-PLEASE. Yes baby you can. When he said I can I cummed all over our sheets then I felt something warm inside me and I knew that he cam inside me. I got off his cock and fell on his chest.

Philip POV

Me and George just had sex in my room while my parents had sex next door. This day couldn't  have gotten weirder. After I was filled with my daddys cum I fell on his chest his cock still inside me. D-daddy. I said with all the breath I had left. Hey, hey rest I really went hardcore on you this time, just get your rest okay babe boy. O-okay d-daddy. B-but I-I n-need t-to t-tell y-you s-something v-very I-important. What is it baby boy? He asked. U-u-um I-I l-love y-you. I said while blushing. He kissed my forehead and said. Baby boy I will love you forever and ever. Now come on you need some rest. That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.