Wheatley Returns

Wheatley
Wheatley was aimlessly orbiting the moon.

He had been in space for exactly he-doesn't-actually-know-how-long-but-he-is-bored-and-depressed-out-of-his-spherical-metal-skull

He had been in space for exactly he-doesn't-actually-know-how-long-but-he-is-bored-and-depressed-out-of-his-spherical-metal-skull. Although, he recognised the craters on the surface of the moon. Over the rabbit hole again, He thought. He looked up. There, the Earth was being devoured by a dark crescent. "Oh no... oh no, no!" It frightened him. What he can only describe as the Mother Orb, obscured by blankness. He closed his eye, S*d this.

Careful what you wish for.

Suddenly, a force pulled him.

Wheatley couldn't tell where from, but it made him open his eye again. That infinite white surface, which he had actually became so used to, slipped away. "Oh god!" He cursed, desperately looking around for his destination. That, he couldn't figure that out either. He heated up, freaking him out even more. In his panic, getting violently hotter, he tightly shut his eye.

Something was being transmitted into his auditory reception channel.

Was it a code? Was it music? Who was sending this across the vast emptiness of space, purely so he could here it?

In layman's terms, Wheatley thought he could hear a song... but he didn't know why he was listening to it.

Chell
On Earth, Michigan, USA, the humans carried on as normal. Chell was one of those humans. She had been to visit her human friends that morning, and was awaiting her train back home. When she peered up to the automated messing board, she learnt that her train was cancelled. That figures.

A gust of wind brushed her face, as something was blown towards her, getting snagged momentarily on her shoe. Chell peered down, curious to what it was, and caught the headline of a newspaper article.

Unpredicted White Light Meteorite Detected

By the time she had read that, it dislodged itself and flew fleetingly with the winds again. Normally, Chell wouldn't be concerned with matters of the news - but something about this intrigued her. So, as she exited the station to walk back home, she purchased a copy of the newspaper and studied the article in more depth.

NASA announces an unpredicted meteorite that had already entered the Earth's atmosphere in the early hours of this morning. They have instructed people not to panic, issuing a statement this noon that claims the meteorite will 'do no damage'. Local authorities are keeping an eye out, ambulance services on high alert. Further eyewitness reports refer to sightings of a secondary meteor in line with the original. There are been different colours described in different locations, but the match is distinct. Reports give specific comminations: a yellow meteor to the left, a pinky meteor to the right, a blue meteor above and an amber meteor below. Some eyewitnesses have claimed to have seen all five meteors.
The NASA PR manager stated, "According to our calculations, this 'White Light' Meteorite isn't even all that big. Yes, it is peculiar that something as small as this has survived burning up in the atmosphere, but I assure you that this will do no damage. It is predicted the meteorite will land within the lake at Haywood Park." Additionally, NASA cannot give any explanation of the apparent illusion of additional meteors.
However, many citizens are anxious about the descent of the meteorite. While the exact view of what this meteorite is or why NASA couldn't predict it, a common confusion remains.