The decision

Bakugous pov
"Will you help me raise her? " he says fidgeting qith his hands.
"I don't see why not " I say playing with Okamis paws.
"Realy! Oh thank you Bakugo" he lunges at me smiling
"Get off me shity hair!" pushing him off Okami jumps off the bed passing around the room.
"Thanks anyway."
"Ya, ya." looking to the dog who is walking back and forth between us and the window'
"Okami whats wrong" she stares at the window.  Walking over to open it she puts her paws on the windowsill wagging her tail. Thats when we heard the laughter of people outside.
"I think she wants to go outside " I say flatly.
"Ya. I'm not sure though what if she's not ment to be hear?"
"The extra with the animal quirk has like 10 different fucking animals in his room. I think we'll be fine." I say blankly
"I guess" Kirishima walks to his drawers taking out a leash and harness.
"I see you're prepared" I say smirking to him
"Well duh I can't keep her in hear all the time"
"Anyways... You gonna tell everyone eles about her? Or?"
"I think we should tell Aizawa first. Don't you?" he cuts me off.
"Yea I guess you're right shall we go then? " smiling like the dork he is he nods. After putting the leash on Okami and some how avoiding everyone till we get to Aizawas office.
"Good evening sir!"
"Go back to the dorms " he says not looking to us
"Sir before we do that we have a question" Kirishima is fidgeting evidently nervous.
Grumbling he turns to us not attempting to hide his annoyance. I mean we did come to the school office at 5 on a friday. "What?"
"Can we take care of this dog." I speak up before Kirishima can "It can be the whole class or just me an Sh- uhh Sharky" I say pointing to Kirishima who is holding Okami. As Aizawa sits there thinking the anxiety increases in myself and Kirishima.

Welp. Another short chapter. The next one will be fairly long so look forward to that!
Bye bye for now love ya!💖💖