Till the day we part

Bakugou pov

It's been 4 years since I've confessed to Eijiro. We've graduates from UA and have become a hero team known as Double trouble Ei came up with the name after I suggested it so we could better protect each other. Okami has also become apart of our team as a support dog she's helped us take down countless villains. Today is also our anniversary and the day I'm planning on proposing to Ei.

"Babe! Get your ass out of bed before I give Okami your food!" Moments later I hear him crash to the floor and grone coming down the stairs.

"Morning kitten"

"Morning babe" sipping my coffee I pass him his plate. "I'm going to get dressed, you should to when your done dress warmly we're going camping."

"M'kay" he says mid bite.

Walking up the stairs I feel Okami brush up against my legs clearly telling me she wants to come with.

"Aw hell naw. You ain't coming with us remember we told Deku we'd lend you to him for the day" she looks at me annoyed then barks before walking away.

Heh that's my girl.

If me and Ei had kids they'd probably be like Okami. Except way more sassy and would talk back.

-Time skip brought to you by a sassy dog-

Kirishima's pov

Katsuki and I have been walking for awhile. It's actually perfect that he brought us hiking. Today's our what 5 year anniversary? I wanted to give him a gift it was simple. I got him a necklace it was a half heart pendent and when you open it it had a photo of me and Okami. I have a matching one with a photo of him and Okami. That way we'll all way's be together.
I know it's cheesy but I know he'll like it I mean I saw him staring and the one's Shoto and Izuku got.

"Oi get your head out of the clouds dumbass your gonna trip" Kat yells snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Haha yeah sorry Kat" picking up my pace I start walking next to him reaching my hand out to hold his.  I can feel him tense the relax giving me a slight squeeze.

~♡~

The sun was starting to go down as we reached the top, Suki pulling out a tent starts to set it up while I get a fire and food ready.

Finishing the food I set up blankets and sit pulling the box with the locket in out of my pocket.

"C'mon Kat sit down" I wave once done laying the blankets out.

"I'm coming Ei chill" he huffed walking with his hands in his pockets. Once he sat in my lap I pulled out the box.

"Happy anniversary" I say kissing his cheek as he takes the box.

"You remembered" he said opening the box.

"If corse do you like it" looking at his face he looks like he's about to cry.

"Like it I fucking get love it thank you" yelling he throws himself on top of me ending with us in a tangled mess of laughter. "I need to give you your gift then"

"Oh" before I even finish saying goes anything he's scrambled to get up and end on his knee facing me. "Kat" my eyes start to gloss over with my guess on what he's doing.

'Eijiro Kirishima I'm gonna just come out and say I hate your last name" he pulls out a box "So make me the luckiest man alive and let's change that" opening the black container a black and red ring is shown to be its contents.

"Yes yes yes a million times yes" ta tackling him to the ground he puts the ring on me before giving me a love filled kiss.

"Till death do us part Katsuki"

"Till death do us part Eijiro Bakugou"

Ok I originally was not gonna write anything else for this but I hated how this ended and WE REACHED 1K PEOPLE! Like OMG you guys actually read this really bad and confusing story thank you! I love and appreciate everyone of you guys.
Now stay shining my little star's!
-Chio out