Lost (pt1)

Okami pov.
'Waking up next to one of my favorite humans every day is a blessing. But I wonder were he goes five out of seven days a week?' waking up to feel light calming stroke's on my back I lift my head yawning. The bright red haired man known as Kirishima walks to gather the clothing he needs for today, shortly jumping into the big waterfall like thingy. "How does he go into that scary thing" I sit at the door to the tiled room.
Not to long after I'm found entering the moving box that play's weird sound. Existing the box I smell the pink lady and Bakugou. I like him he's my second favorite human!
"Kiri!" we turn to the sound to then have my human tackled to the ground.
'Oh no you don't' I jump on the pink ball of fluff, which smells sweet, then start nipping to get her off Kirishima.
"That's what you get for jumping on Kiri. Fucking raccon eyes" Bakugou says as I stop biting, who was she again Raccon eyes? Looking from Bakugou to Kirishima the both remind me of the color of Kirishimas hair.
"Oooo" Raccon eyes look at Bakugou.
"I MEANT SHITY HAIR!" He yells hurting my ears.
"Aww Kiri's getting flusterd" as she gets off the ground she starts running with Bakugou on her tail yelling profanities.
"Kirishima I wanna chase them!" I bark trying to get off the leash. With out another word from the red head he picks me up and we go out the lobby door tords the forest behind the dorms.
Once we were covered b. The foliage above Kirishima collapsed on a rock, puting his knee's the  his chest.
"What was that! He just called me Kiri. Mina calls me that all the time." I put my paws on his knee's making him look at me. "Why is it different wgen he say's it. It's probably because he normally calls me shity hair. Yea! Thats it!"
"No Kirishima thats called having a crush" I bark at him.
"You're right Okami. I was just over thinking it."he stands up pumping his arms half way up.
"Thats not what I meant but ok. Can we finnish our walk now!" wagging my tail we jog down the path. Ending with us back at our room then him leaving shortly after. The only good thing is he didn't take the red shoes. Which I started chewing on.

My apologies dear readers. I originally was just gonna do one long chapter but I took to long to write and edit this so I'm gonna do another part to little Okami's adventure!

Hopefully you can wait a little longer so I can give you two good chapter's.

If you like reading Okamis pov let me know!

Sayonara~ Chio-chan out! 💛❤💛