The shiping kween

Looking to Mina to see her scratching her cheek and red.
"Oh? Is the shiping queen asking for dating advice?" smirking I finish my last set of push-ups.
"Yea..." she looks glum. But knowing she came to me for advice and not someone else made me happy though I'll never let her know that. She's a good person to have around. Aside from Kirishima who I do consider a friend, she'd come the closest to actually being my friend.
"Ok. Cmon you pink ball of fluff, lets go back I need a shower anyway" I say geting up off the ground. Her mood instantly brighting.

Kirishima pov
Wakeing up to find a black ball of fluff laying next to me surprised me untill I realized it was just Okami.
"Morning girl" I say petting her. At the same time rubing the sleep out of my eyes. Geting up I see it's close to 6.
'School starts in an hour. Maybe I should take Okami on a walk after my shower' getting up as Okami straches I jump in the shower quickly washing up. After puting on my uniform shirt, pants, and my pair of red crocs, leaving the jacket here. I grab her leash and harness. Walking out the elevator door I see Mina talking to Bakugou.
'Why is she talking to him' I think confused as I get off the elevator
"Hey! Kiri!" stoping I turn tword the voice, only to have Mina jump onto me. Falling to the ground Okami attacks her.
"Thats what you get for jumping on Kiri fucking Raccoon eyes." Bakugou says wile hiding a laugh till his face turned the color of my hair.
"Ooooo" Mina says looking to Bakugou smirking.
"I meant Shity Hair!" He yells a little to quickly. Blushing I sit on the floor processing what he said.
"Aww Kiri's getting flustered" Mina says laughing. Getting off the ground and Okami being stubborn and wanting to chase Bakugo as he an Mina run around. I lift her up we walk to the front door leaving Mina to be chased by Bakugou yelling. 'Kiri? Why does it feel different when he call's me that'

I need more fluff of these two. They're just to cute!

Hopefully I will have the next two chapter's ready by monday. Sooo possible double chapter.

Shout out to Zeda-chans little sis! MagicalStories517. She's recently started a story that I find cute so far. Go read it! Or not, you should though.

Go read 'The path I walk' for a more detailed talk. About me!
Das about it dear reader(s) join me monday for the next chapter!