Chapter 8: . . . Friends?

"I really didn't called you hot!" I whined.

But of course nobody believed me.

I looked at Mr. Fasel who just coughed lightly and adjusted his glasses.

I turned my heard towards Eshan and saw him grinning. "Ah, so my secretary was dooling on my photo earlier," he smirked.

My cheeks turned red as I slammed my fist in the table. "Heck no! I don't even have your photos!"

"You don't?" He narrowed his eyes in suspition.

Aliya raised her hand and jumped. "No, Sarah have your photo, Mr. Cool Guy!" She jumped as she tried to catch  Eshan's attention. "I saw it with my own eyes!"

"Everybody sees with their eyes, stupid!" Yasir stuck his tongue out at Aliya.

"Shut up, silly boy!" Aliya scrolled at him and then looked at Eshan. "Sarah was stalking you for sure, Mr. Cool Guy! Her cheeks were all red," she laughed, making Eshan chuckled.

"Darn you, Aliya!" I yelled as I was ready to punch the table when the principal coughed.

Oh yes.

We came here for a serious talk.

Eshan and I both nodded. I sighed and  tried to cool my head. I noticed Yasir glaring at Aliya as she ran to me and hid behind me.

I sighed.

Why was she coming to me now?

She was literally making me embarrassed in front of everybody.

Eshan sighed and bend down on his knees and was going to say something when Aliya peeked her head from behind me and looked at Eshan.

"Are you going to propose to Sarah, Mr. Cool Guy?" She asked, softly.

Eshan looked as if he was shocked.

My cheeks heated up as I lightly stormed my feet in anger.

'Aliya!' I whispered at her in anger.

She looked at me and then looked down with her sad face. She walked out from behind me and walked towards Eshan.

"Sorry Mr. Cool Guy," she said, looking down. "I saw in movies that this is how guys propose to girls. So, I though you like Sarah."

I noticed Eshan overcome with his shock and then chuckled softly. He slowly took Aliya's two little hands on his and smiled. "I don't know about your sisiter, sweetie, but, you are definitely going to get your Prince Charming soon because you are so adorable."

"Me?" Aliya's eyes shot up. She giggled. "Oh, I can't have a Prince Charming now. I have to take care of Sarah first. If I find a Prince Charming, she is going to be all lonely without me," she said softly and then turned her head back to see me. "Right, Sarah?"

My heart just melted at the words. I was so angry at her a while ago and only her little words made me feel so loved. I smiled at her softly as she giggled.

"So, I can't find my Prince Charming now," Aliya said to Eshan. "I have a bigger mission. I have to find Sarah's Prince Charming now."

I narrowed my eyes.

And just why was I forgiving her already?

She was bring the subject again.

Eshan nodded. I could see emotions on his cold stern eyes but I just couldn't recognize what it was.

"Prince Charming stuff only happens in movies, crazy girl!" Yasir scrolled.

Aliya didn't say anything. Rather she looked upset.