Sequel Information

Assalamualikum and hello!

How are you?

I just want to say a big thank you so you all for supporting me. The sequel for Destiny to Kill and information for the releasing date will be below:

---------

The Sequel: Destiny to Revenge

Book Cover:

Story Description:

Story Description:

When the Destiny is to Revenge,
Love Decides to Reunite . . .

Meet Sarah Jatt:

Once was a week mare woman, but now a strong fearless woman who is seeking for revenge. She is doing everything to take revenge until her past crashes into her present.

Meet Eshan Jatt:

Once was a reliable charming man, but now a heartless cruel man. Loosing something dear to him had made him a heartless beast and a workaholic man.

When Sarah becomes an agent and join in a mission to seek for revenge, she finds out that she is pregnant with twins. Having twin babies and fearing of being targeted, she decides to hid her identity and work in her mission until she bumps into her past again beacause never in her wildest dream she thought she would meet Eshan again. Being un disguise and with twin children, would she be able to hide her identity and fulfill her mission when her own husband is chasing after her and is down to his own mission to unreveal her identity and disguise?

Releasing Date: 13th June 2019

-----------

This is all the information for the sequel.

I am sorry if the releasing date sounds late to any of you. I am having my mid term exams going on and I actually have two exams in the day or the day after Eid. So, I am being very busy with my exams and the last day for my mid term exam is June 13th. So, I am hoping to write from that day.

I hope all of you understand and is excited for the sequel because I will try my best to make it unique and interesting.

Lastly, thank you once again for supporting me like this. I will be informing you when the sequel will be published. I hope to have your support again for the sequel. Also, I won't be in Wattpad for a while until my mid term exams are finished so an early Happy Eid to all my Muslim friends here!

And if you are of my non - Muslim friends then I wish you have a wonderful day and take care.

I will see you soon and good night.

Love,
Ella