Chapter 13: Little Talk

I turned my head back and quickly whipped my eyes.

Oh gosh!

Did Eshan just saw me crying?

This was embarrassing.

The tears didn't stop though. The tears kept falling and as I kept whipping the tears away, I heard the knock on the car's window again.

I turned back with my teary eyes and noticed him looking at me worriedly.

Eshan knocked on the window again. This time he pointed at the seat beside me.

I was confused.

I had no idea what he wanted to do.

However, as I saw what Eshan was doing, I was shocked.

Eshan walked around the car and opened the car door across mine and hopped on the car and sat beside the driver's seat where I was sitting.

What the heck?

I knew the car was unlocked since I didn't get a chance to lock the car but Eshan just hopped in?

Moreover . . .

I didn't wanted to cry in front of him.

"Mr. Awan," I heard Eshan saying from behind.

I didn't turn back.

"Would you please turn around?" Eshan asked, softly.

I shook my head. "Please go away, Mr. Jatt."

I heard Eshan sighing. "Hey, listen," he said. "I want to apologize . . . For what happened earlier . . ."

That just reminded me how Eshan's grandpa insulted me a while ago. Flashback ran in my head about what happened a while ago. I remembered Eshan's grandpa and then what Waali said. It was a lot to handle.

I could feel my heart squeezing in sorrow and grief. I bit my lips and let the tears run down my eyes.

I turned around and whipped the tears. It didn't felt any better having the guy I had to kill beside him.

It just felt too much to handle sometimes.

"Ms. Awan," I heard Eshan saying.

I didn't turn back. The stupid tears were not stopping from dripping down my eyes.

Stupid female horomoes!

As I cupped my face as I noticed a handkerchief tugged in front of me. I peeked back and saw Eshan leaning down and holding a handkerchief in front of me.

I quickly turned away again as I didn't wanted him to see me cry.

I stared at the handkerchief.

Why was he doing on holding the handkerchief in front of me?

I heard him sigh. "My hands are getting tired, you know?"

Huh?

"Just use this to wipe your tears," he said.

I looked at the handkerchief for a while.

So, Eshan got the handkerchief for me?

For some reason that made me felt a little warm in my heart.

I slowly took the handkerchief and begin to wipe my tears away.

No guy have ever done this to me. So, this humbleness of Eshan just made made felt so warm in my heart.

I guess, Eshan was a good guy.

A little smile formed on my lips as I whipped my tears when I beard Eshan chuckling from the back.