Chapter 22

Nalia's POVDrying up my tears while thanking Mary for her kind gestures

                      Nalia's POV
Drying up my tears while thanking Mary for her kind gestures.

"My dear it's fine, you don't have to thank me you have become like a daughter to me now"I smiled and hugged her tightly every second making her laugh.

"Maybe later on my future daughter in law" Anne whispers to herself patting my hand lovingly.

Elijah and his Dad walked out a few minutes ago to talk about something in the balcony and It seemed seriously when I looked over to their direction.

"Poor child, you must have been through a lot of hardships" She pets my hair comfortingly making me sigh in contentment leaning my head on her chest.

She pulled back from the hug
"Now darling I want you to tell me all about how you and my son met, and I want all the details" She says the last part of her sentence in a stern tone.

"Don't worry, I promise to tell everything you need to know" I replied back to her.

"The first time Eli and I met was in the company's elevator when Granny was still the CEO. I had business lessons with one of the tutors she hired to train me. I was going up the elevator, and I heard someone with an accented voice call out for me to wait and I did before the doors could close....." I went on and rambled everything to his Mother except for the Rated R parts of our relationship.

By time I was done Elijah and his Dad came back in the living room laughing together.

"Hey, what got you two in a good mood?" Mary asks her son and husband.

"Oh nothing" They said in unison and started laughing again.

'Okay...' I was pulled out of my thought when Elijah walked over to me.

"Are you ready to go, love? It's pretty late now" He asked while rubbing his thumb back and forth on my cheek.

"Mmhmm" I hummed in response getting up from the couch.

"Son, take her home safely we're going to hit the hay now" Emmanuel spoke then gave me a goodbye hug and Mary did the same.

Elijah holds my hand pulling me to the door.

"Bye, I hope to see you soon again" I told them over my shoulder while still being dragged by my boyfriend.

"Lia do you want me to drive or want us to walk?" I shook my head in disagreement.

"Would you please give me a piggyback ride?" I shyly ask him looking up at him through my lashes.

"Alright, next time don't hesitate to ask me because I'd do anything for you" He said making me smile.

He uses his thumb and index finger to hold up my chin "Is that understood?" I nod my head repeatedly.

'I love him so much' I say to myself
Elijah takes off his blue jacket and wrapped it around my waist.

I looked at him in confusion, he saw my expression.

"I don't want anyone to see what's underneath" my mouth forms into an O shape.

Elijah turns his back to me and gets on one knee "What are you waiting for? Get on" I slowly bent down wrapping my limbs around his body and my arm around his neck.

He got up from his kneeling position effortlessly.

"Eli baby, aren't I heavy?" I heard a small chuckled from him.

He started walking "Silly girl, you're as light as a leaf" I didn't say anything but just rested my chin on his shoulder while he carried me.

8 minutes later we finally arrived at my apartment building. Elijah sets me down on my feet.

"Thank you for today, Eli" I told him with sincerity in my tone.

"You're welcome Love, let me walk you up" I nod my head as he leads me to the elevator pressing the second to the last floor button.

Getting off the elevator as I was about to say goodbye, he pulls me to him attaching his soft lips to mine in a hungry kiss.

Big hands roaming all over my body and finally rested on my ass palming and squeezing it every time I let out a moan.

We were having a heated make out session, until I heard a voice I dreaded to ever hear again.

"Nalia please help me" the voice quietly cried out for me

Please Vote and Comment
Until Next Time...