Ch. 11

'No!! Please calm down!! What if we get caught?' Daniel thought to himself nervously.

"Ha," Zoe laughed humorlessly, "Why do flat chested girls walk around in a bra? To stay warm?" She wondered aloud. "And with two apes to drag around."

'Stoooppp!!' Daniel internally begged.

"You would think she could make a jacket out of their fur, but it seems like neither can properly grow facial hair." (Y/N) added, a mischievous sparkle in her otherwise blank eyes when she looked at Zoe from across the table.

Daniel's mind ran blank. 'Where did this attitude come from?'

The three adults were stunned to silence, and the man who had pathetic cat whiskers for a mustache turned to glare.

"Hey, what'd you say?" The woman snapped, not believing her own ears.

"Who? Me?" Zoe asked.

"I don't think either of us stuttered." (Y/N) mumbled with faux confusion.

"Look at them, pretending to be innocent." The woman snarled.

"What did I do? Hah." Zoe tilted her head to add to the facade.

"Come here."

"Why?" (Y/N) questioned.

"You sluts." The woman growled.

'We're in trouble now!! The only other mature one is acting up!!' He thought, looking at (Y/N) who wore an expression that looked like a cat who had gotten the cream.

"What? Slut?" Zoe asked.

"You heard me." The woman said smugly, thinking she had gotten under Zoe's skin.

Both of the mean we're still glaring at everyone at the table.

"You are the queen slut then." Is what Zoe came back with.

"What?"

Zack's three goons twitched under all of the tension in the room and the grown men's glares.

"Baby, I do not like her." The woman pouted.

"(Y/N)-ie, she called us sluts." Zoe whined.

'Ahh, I've gotta stop them!!' Daniel thought. 'Gotta stop... but my eyesight is faltering.' He thought, his vision was becoming blurry.

'My heart is running.. I feel so strange! No way! Am I drunk?!' Daniel thought nervously, wiping sweat off of his face with the sleeve of his shirt.

The man with cat whiskers spit on the floor and stood up, knocking over his chair and revealing a beer gut.

"Geez, kids nowadays have no respect." He sighed, trying to seem cool.

"Who the hell do you think you're lookin at?" He demanded, making the goons nervously look elsewhere, but (Y/N)'s blank stare held strong.

"How old are you?" He asked, proud of the scared looks that most of the kids at the table had.

'We're fucked, there are five of us... but he doesn't care!' Daniel thought.

'We still have Zack!' He thought hopelessly, but when he looked at the other teen he was crying, hiccuping apologies between sobs.

'Oh fuck! He's looped!' Daniel thought.

The chubby boy elbowed Doo, "Hey, look at Daniel." He whispered.

When they did, his face was growing red, and he looked pissed.

"It's the alcohol.. I feel dizzy..' He thought.

'With Daniel we have a shot! We're reassured!' They thought confidently, and began to bicker with the adults.