Ch.26

In the architecture department's classroom, Vasco was silently listening to Jace comforting a friend after a break up.

"Your first love causes your judgement to disappear."

"For a guy with no experience, if a girl he likes smiles at him, it's all over."

"Haha! So true."

Vasco looked down at his phone, which had a notification lighting up the screen. When he saw what the message said, he gulped nervously.

(Y/N):
You and I have a date to discuss.

In the fashion department classroom, Daniel and Yui were back to their usual antics.

"Daniel~"

"Oh hey...Yui." Daniel shyly scratched at the back of his neck. "What do you think about fat people?"

"Is that important? People are people~" Yui answered as she moved to cling onto Daniel's arm.

'She's kind...'

... These days I can't stop thinking about Yui.

I don't know why I'm like this.

She's in my head and I always want to see her.

When I see her...

Daniel couldn't help but make heart eyes every time he looked at her. 'She's different from other girls. She's innocent and sweet.'

I can't get my head on straight.

What Daniel didn't see was Yui triumphantly smirking at Zoe, who was longingly watching Daniel and Yui's interactions.

But her face fell when she felt eyes on her back. She turned around to see (Y/N) lazily sitting in her desk at the back of the classroom, glaring at her.
________________________________
Later that day when the final bell rang and students began to pack their belongings, Yui was looking around to make sure Daniel was still in the room.

When she saw that he was, she smirked.

"Hey, (Y/N)~" she called out sweetly. Said girl sighed and look in her direction.

"Yes?" She answered.

Yui glanced to make sure Daniel was there one last time. As she expected, he was curiously watching.

"If you don't like me, you should probably say it to my face instead of giving me dirty looks all the time." She grinned. 'I'll make her look bad!'

She glanced to Daniel again, who was beginning to look worried, and then to (Y/N), who looked undisturbed.

"Yui Kim." (Y/N) started.

"That's my name."

"I don't like you." She said with a shrug.

Yui choked on her spit and her eyes widened with shock. 'She didn't even try to defend herself!' She thought as the stared at (Y/N). 'How does she just not care?!'

"Is that all you wanted? I have work." The other girl asked impatiently.

When Yui just continued to gawk at her, (Y/N) rolled her eyes and put her backpack's straps over her shoulder and walked out.
________________________________
After school, Duke was doing his livestream again.