What A Bad Day!

Jisoo’s POV 

I stop from running cus it will be bad if people start became notice me… I put mask and hat that I always bring with me and I just walk faster while I am trying to call my manager… 

“Jisoo Ya”… Lisa who already catch up me called me and then immediately she take my phone from me and she tried to stop from calling to my manager…. 

“Ya..Lisa…what are doing?  Are you Crazy? Give me back my phone… what’s wrong with you? And what do you want from me by suddenly appearing? ” I said annoyingly but I tried not to yell her… cus don’t want to get attention from other people… 

"Let’s go somewhere, Jisoo Yaa and Let’s me explain and please listen,.. It will be worse if you try to refuse me now and don’t want to make a scene here” she said while she is pulling my hands and walking together to car parking without noticing anyone… and she is calling someone while walking neither releasing my hand nor giving back my phone 

“hello, Bam Bam… please come to car parking and give me the car key” Lisa make phone call to her secretary… 

“ok, Lisa… give me back my phone… I am just doing nothing now is just because I don’t want to make a scene… do you understand? I have to call my manager and there is no way to come together with you… I don’t even want to talk with you a single word, now…Lisa…” I said to her with disappointments…. 

“You can make a phone call to your manager when we go out from this hotel and don’t worry, Jisoo Yaa, ok?” she said.

Lisa’s POV 

I see that Bam Bam is running to me with worrying face…. And Jisoo move behind me and hide herself using my body… 

I smile cus I think that is cute… Jisoo Yaa 

Bam Bam arrive and give me the key 
He asked me confusingly, “ is there something wrong, Lisa Shi”  
“ No… No…everything is fine but I have to request you that can you go check CCTV of around party area and this parking area? If you think something is not right… you can delete everything and pay some money if need… you know what I am talking about, Right?” I wink to him and he also nod to me…. And I whispered to him and he nod again and said don’t worry to me…

I opened the car door for Jisoo and let’s her go inside and I close the door and I started driving…. 

Author POV 

The car is full with silence and Jisoo is closing her eyes because she want to think everything that happened suddenly to her… suddenly appearing of Lisa… 

Lisa is checking Jisoo without saying anything and give her time to think peacefully…

About five minutes later, one message enter to Lisa's phone…  That’s from Bam Bam and he send Lisa to an address. 

Lisa checked the address (No. Xxx, Xxx Street, Villa…) and she is smiling while message back to Bam Bam that Thanks and Good Job and you are faster than I think…

Bam Bam replies to Lisa, “Good Luck, Lisa”

Last five minutes ago, Lisa whispered to Bam Bam to search a quite place that is saved for Jisoo within 10 mins… 

Jisoo don’t have any idea about it…

she sighted and open her eyes… “Lisa, can you give me back my phone? Don’t try to act like child…  I have to inform to my manager and I have company's contract and I have no right to do and go whatever I want…you also knew well and why are you making drama…? Annn.. Ya….answer me and give me back my phone….  And send me back to my dorm…YAAAAAAA…”  Jisoo yelled to Lisa because she became angry and she don’t know what to do cus everything is happening so fast and she can’t think clearly… is it dream or reality?

“Wow Wow… easy Jisoo…here is your phone and you can call your manager and I will send you back your home after we finished talking, ok? I just want to explain everything, Jisoo Ya… so please calm and come together with me, ok?” Lisa said and increase the speed of driving…

“Jisoo,  where are you? I have been finding you and calling…where are you going?  Is there some problems? Why aren’t you telling me if you go somewhere” Jisoo's manager is calling to Jisoo worryingly…

“ Oppa, sorry… I met with my old friend and I already went back with my friend and she will send me home back and don’t worry” Jisoo finished phone call and closed her eyes again… with heavily sight…..

What a bad day for me, Jisoo murmured quietly….