Addiction...

Lisa POV

We both arrived to my hotel room without noticing no one...

We shared our bodies and make love as much as we miss each other ...

Definitely this time is different with last time that I forced Jisoo to make love with me...

That time was a little bitter for both of us...although I enjoyed ...

This time is the sweetest night....... I can't even count how many time did I say to Jisoo that I love You, Jisoo ... while making love ...

After a while, I lay beside Jisoo and she hug me tightly with full of love ... i can feel it ...

I also hug her back like there is no space between us.... we both are a little out of breath because of our desire to make love with each other...

We are pretty wild .... We know it clearly about that

We both stay for a while without speaking and just listening each other heart beat ....

Our heart beat is the loudest in our bedroom....

"Choo... are you sleep? Ummm tired? Baby..."

"No yet... Wild Monkey" She answer and look at me while smiling....

"Ya... if I am a Wild Monkey, you are a Naughty  Rabbit"

"Whatttt...." she said and she start hitting me ...

"Ohh Ohh...Wow ... wow ... you still have a lot of energy ... ummmmm another round ...haha" I tease her and I hug her again to stop hitting me ...

"Do you remember? Choo..."
"What"
"Can you answer me a little bit sweetly, Baby"
"No, I don't want to, Monkey... keke... btw what is your question?"

"I mean is do you remember when was our very first night that we spent together? At that time are we at teenage???" I asked her with a smirk because I want to tease her again ...

"No.... I don't remember..."

"Really... at that time ...you...started....kiiiii" my words are stopped by her intensely kiss and
She said...

"Stop it... I remember....clearly...of course..."

I smile wildly to her and
"Do you know, Jisoo?....At that time, I was also so scared that I might hurt you...  because it was our first time..."

"I know.... I know ..Lisa.... I know... but now I want to sleep" she said...

"Okay... ok ... Baby... if don't want to talk ...it's ok...let's sleep" I pull her and she bury her head in my chest .... after a while, she is not moving and ... she is sleeping peacefully and I also tried to sleep with my enjoyment.....and I whisper to her that
"I really love you Jisoo, Good Night Baby"

———————

Jisoo POV

I stay for a while without moving an inch and I pretend to sleep while listening her heart beat....she may be fall asleep and ... she look like a baby while she is sleeping....

Lisa Yaa.... do you know about that ...

I tried to live without you
Believing that I will forget you on one day
But it's not as easy as stop drinking coffee
When I open my eyes, I'll remember you again

Why is it so serious to me?
Why does it hurt sometimes so much?
Why it's so familiar just like a disease that I could not forget?

How could I forget you
When my heart is still full of tears
I love you even if you're not there
Because I miss you
I would never blame you

Perhaps it's like this, I'm addicted to you
If I can't see you for one day
I can't stand it
I love you and I don't have any regrets
Even though I don't say a word
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I also love you so much Lisa...

——————
Author Note;

The Italic words that Jisoo's thinking are inspired from the lyrics of  ADDICTION by Kim Jong Kook ( that is the great song 😅 please listen it)