What Happened Again

Lisa is preparing and checking their luggage before going to airport.
Jisoo is lying on the bed while waiting and watching Lisa's back who is busily doing ready for both of them because Lisa just wants Jisoo to rest and she wants to take care everything about Jisoo.

"Lisa... Ready? Is Everything fine? Come and rest alittle bit because you were busy the whole morning" Jisoo said with worries...

Lisa is smiling brightly and turn around her body to face with Jisoo and "don't worry about me... Jisoo Yaaa...I am almost finished and I will make sure to rest because we still have time for about two hours to leave to the airport"  Lisa said and winked to Jisoo with a smirk...

After about 20Mins passed, Lisa finished checking and packing everything and When she looked at to Jisoo, the latter is already sleeping soundly...

Lisa walked to Jisoo and kissed softly to her forehead and took a photo with her camera....

CLICK'''' (camera sound 😀)

The flashlight of camera was on and the camera sound was the loudest in their bedroom...

Lisa who was totally surprised because of the flashlight and sound..and it was also the same for Jisoo...

"Opps!!! Sorry Jisoo,,, I didn't meant to wake up you...  I just wanted to take a photo of you because you are too beautiful and cute while you are sleeping ..."

"so...am I not beautiful and cute when I wake up...ummmm Lisaaaa" Jisoo said with a little angry voice because she wants to tease her...

"no no no no no....how can you say that, Jisoo?  do you know about that you are the most beautiful in this world and no one can compare your beauty and - -" 

"Lisa,, don't be over...keke I know myself even if you don't praise my beauty" Jisoo said while smiling and When Lisa saw jisoo's smile, she is totally relief because Jisoo isn't mad her and...

"Jisoo...I am tired now...I need energy "  Lisa say with a baby tone and

Jisoo know what Lisa wants...but she asked her like she's knowing nothing "So...?"...

"I need you..." Lisa said and she quickly climb up on top of Jisoo who is lying on bed...
Jisoo was surprised because of sudden action although she know Lisa needs her...
"Lisa..Lisa...slowly... I've a baby"

Lisa is totally on the Jisoo's body and looking to Jisoo full with love while her hands are supporting her body on each side of Jisoo's.

"we can't make love Lisa... We have no time and we will be tired if we do...you also understand my condition , right?" Jisoo said while gently rubbing to Lisa's cheek...

"I know but let me kiss you baby..." Lisa quickly close the gap between their lips...

Jisoo was surprised again because of Lisa's sudden attack but she also responsed to Lisa's kiss because she love it anyway...and hug her tightly to deepen their sweet and passionate kiss....💞💕

Time skip ➡️➡️➡️

Lisa and Jisoo were on the airplane....
They rode VIP seat and they tried to get less people' attention...

Jisoo sat on the right side of Lisa near window and
Lisa checked to Jisoo who is sleeping..

"she is sleeping again...my baby..." Lisa said while smiling and took photo again but this time no flashlight and no sound....and
Lisa make sure Jisoo to warm so that she covered blanket to Jisoo and...

Lisa decided to check online before airplane took off....

"Ummmm...shit..." Lisa surprised because Jisoo is trending on Twitter and on every SNS... And So many news. 

BREAKING NEWS!!!
Is Jisoo dating with Non Celebrity?

Jisoo is enjoying her vacation on Hawaii with her friend....!!!

Are they dating?  Kim Jisoo and Young Ceo from Famous Business Company!!!

Lisa shocked all about news because she especially worries for Jisoo....

I will never let this happen to you...who the hell spread those news....
———————————
It was just a short update and
Bye for now....😉