Memories of the Past (Part4) - That Enemy

After we stayed at Busan for five days, I decided Lisa to bring to my family house together with me because

I couldn't let her to go back to our agency alone....

My family welcomed her and we had a great time together and we spent our vacation happily.....

———————

Later I found out that Lisa was adopted after staying orphanage for one year.... by a family who open a bakery at US

They found Lisa who always sitting alone when they came to orphanage to donate food for orphan children and
they wanted to adopt Lisa as their child because they couldn't get child...

They brought Lisa to US together with them....

Another thing..I later found out was Lisa is pretty smart....she learned how to speak English within a short time and she even finished her school at US ....

The reason why she come to Korea was because her dream was to become a signer and her family also allowed her to do what she wanted....

——————

She also have a small apartment room that her parents bought for her to stay ...

She brought me there and she proposed me to stay together with her

I accepted her request because I was already falling in love with her too much

Every time when we got break time or holiday or vacation .... we stayed together at her apartment....

We did everything that we wanted to do... playing game... cooking... and mostly was making love........ we enjoyed our time together....

but one day.... on the way to go to Lisa's apartment

I met one of my friend .... who had a crush on me ....

"Hey... Jisoo... is you?" He looked happy because of seeing me although I am not....

"Ohhh , Yes I am, Min Ho, how are you?"

We talked a little bit and I felt something strange like someone was staring at me...

I found out that it was Lisa who was staring us like going to kill us... I never saw her eyes like that... I was so surprised and I tried to cut speaking with Min Ho....

"Min Ho.. I have to go...Bye..."  I was about to leave ...but Min Ho suddenly pull and hug me... I was so surprised....again....

"Let's have a goodbye hug, Jisoo" he said while hugging me

When I looked at Lisa... she was already walking to us and

What make me more surprised was she was holding a steel pipe in her right hand....

I quickly pushed Min Ho and I run to Lisa to stop ....