Don't know what to do

Jisoo’s POV

“Lisa…Let’s sleep, ok… I am so tired now… please listen” I talk to Lisa who is still too immersing to make love with me…

I don’t know…what time is it now? How many hours has passed?

I tried to look at time from my phone God… it’s already over 3:00 am…
Lisa looks at me and “ok, Jisoo, Sorry”

“You also look sleepy, Lisa…don’t over do, come here..” I open my arms for her…
She leans down her body over me while smiling…

“I am happy now, Jisoo…you may don’t how did I survive without you during the past five years, I also suffered the same as you,.Jisoo” She is hugging me tightly and start biting my neck again…

“are you became vampire, Lisa? Stop biting and let’s sleep”

She smiled against my neck and “You smell is so nice and I love you, Jisoo” she said while burying her head around my neck and sleep…….

“what a long day, Kim Jisoo” I sight and I also closed my eyes while rubbing Lisa's hair who is totally over me….
Gold Night, Monkey….

……………………………………………
All of the past memories appear as a dream….

Past

My age is 18 years old and I was a trainee another entertainment company called M Entertainment and I have been there for about 2years…
at that time I haven’t meet with Kwon CEO that I am working now

“Everyone…break time and.. Please gather at dance practice studio at 1:00 pm and I have to introduce you guys with some new trainees, enjoy your break time” M CEO said….

I decided to go Han River because it’s near to my Entertainment and I also want to get some fresh air, “Jesus…more trainees are going to come” I talked to myself and I randomly throwing some small stones into the river…

“Oh God, Hurt!!! Please stop throwing stones at me” I was surprised while I heard the screaming behind me…

I looked back curiously and I found a tall girl with short hair cut and she was smiling at me…

“are you the one who was screaming?” I asked her

“Yep, I’m” she said…

“Ohh..sorry,did I hit you? Sorry” I asked her again worryingly…

“Nope, you don’t,  I just screaming for river…Ehee… why are you throwing stones.? I definitely think if river can speak, it will surely scream  like I scream,..how do you think?”

I was surprised because of her answer and “ are you crazy? What the hell…” I talked annoyingly and decided to go back

“ Wow Wow…relax… I am just kidding… I just want to tease you,,  don’t be mad…Ok…and…. I… I… I always saw you that you always come here and always throwing stones and…you may don’t know me.. Of course… but today I decided to talk you because I want to friend with you…” she said while looking to the ground

you are just something…I thought and…
“Ok..my name is Kim Jisoo and you?”
She smiled brightly to me and said “Lisa Manoban… My name”