Memories of the Past (Part 2) - First Time

After a long night, ....
I found out that Lisa already woke up and was sitting beside me while holding my hands

"Baby... finally you wake up.... let's go outside and eat breakfast... I am hungry... your baby monkey is hungry....Jisoo"

"Ah Oh Ammmm..... okay...." I said while got up from bed...

I didn't know why she was acting like nothing happened last night ... I wanted to know more about her and I wanted her to share her sadness to me.... but for now, i will let her do what she want....

We visited many places ... took photos together and enjoyed our time together....it was the best moment for us.....

Lisa started avoiding to make eye contact with me when we got back to our hotel room...

She knew that what I am going to ask her...

She was sitting on our bed and pretended to read the book that she never read ....before because I knew well about her ...
She just loved to watch animation....

I smiled to her and sat beside her ....
"Lisa, look at me" I said her softly but she didn't ....

"Baby, if you didn't pay attention on me,..." I pressed my lip softly to her while i said...

She was surprised because of my sudden action and she responded me later ... after a while... the atmosphere inside our room became intense...

"Lisa... Lisa..." I tried to talk her between our kiss but

"Jisoo.... I couldn't control myself now... it already reached my limit and please...."

We didn't talk anything and just stared each other for awhile...

The silence was the loudest in our bedroom...at that time
But all those silence was overcome by our heartbeat when I said Yes to her....

I was afraid but I knew that she was also afraid...

That night was painful ...........for both of us

But we both enjoyed together.......