What the Xxxx !!!

Jisoo POV

Whattt ... Minho... why all things are coming together... First Lisa... Now Minho....

I hoped Minho doesn't have left any feeling on me....

I don't want to face again the accident that happened last six years ago...

I don't want to see the Dark side of Lisa...again...

"Hey, Jisoo" my thoughts was cut off because someone is calling me

"Aww... Jinyoung Oppa"

"Are you going back ?" He sit beside me while asking ...

"I am about to... and you?" Me and Jinyoung is pretty close because we have done together as MCs on Music show

"Let's have a meal together when Doyoung came back from His world tour.. it has been a while... we are not meeting... JinJiDo...isn't it,Jisoo... Haha.."

"Oppa.. you are funny...yep... let's meet"

"Jin...."
"Ji..."
"Do.. ya we are waiting..."
We said together and laugh together...

"Ok.. Oppa ... let's talk later and I am going back"

"Ok... Jisoo... bye"

We are waving each other and I go back to home ....
——————————
At US

Lisa POV

I tried to call Chaeyoung many times..

She is not picking up phone...

"Chaeyoung.... I am sorry ... I am free completely tomorrow... let's date.... ok ... please don't mad.. and tomorrow morning I came and pick you up... see ya ...Chae" I sent message to her because she may already decided not to pick up my phone....

"Ok" she finally replied me after three hours
——————————

Next Morning

We go together to a park because Chaeyoung loves to go it...

I take photos for her and we also take a photo together and

"Ain't you going to mad me, right?"

" I am not mad at you... I am hungry Lisa... let's go and eat" she said while smiling

We go to restaurant and Chaeyoung looks happy while watching our photos on her phone...

I am also smiling while looking her smiling...

"I am going to post this photo.. because you look ugly in this photo... haha"

"Ya.... you evil" I talk her while laughing...

"Umm... Lisa... I can't tag you in my post... did you deactivate your acc?" Chaeyoung ask me confusingly ...

"Yes.. I did.. because of some business cases.. Chaeyoung..." I lie to her...

Being a girlfriend with a super busy person is not easy...she wrote and posted it

she wrote and posted it