D-1

Author POV 

Lisa has been attending meetings to launch her new branch her company at Korea …

Lisa's company which has been run in food industry for 30years…
The starting of this company is Lisa's father who is a famous chef… 
He got an idea to make delicious ready food that combine with his talent and 
This idea is major successful…. And he also started some investment in another business groups and…
And his business industry became big and success so smoothly… that was really lucky to Lisa’s family and… now all the duties are on Lisa’s shoulder… 

Lisa’s POV 

Today is just my first day of arriving to Korea and I already have been doing so many meetings for several hours

 I just arrived to my hotel room and I am thinking like … what a busy day… what the hell is that…this lifestyle is not my dream…this is not what I want to do….but I have to accept all those things… They are just I have to do….

Huuuuu...I feel so tired… oh shit… I almost forget my another main reason of coming to Korea due to those f*cking meetings…

Tomorrow I am going to meet Kwon Ji Young Entertainment which is Jisoo's agency…

Of course I already knew that Jisoo is working at that company… 

That’s why I tried to contract with that company and made my company’s ambassador as Jisoo…

*FLASHBACK *
Lisa… Lisa…Lisa…my secretary, Bam Bam who also my best friend called me loudly and come in to my office room…

I asked him… why are you calling me so loudly…is there some problems?? 

Bam Bam said…No No… I just completed my mission that you gave me and sure thing is you will definitely happy and thanks to me…

When I heard what he said…my heart beating was really fast… of course I already knew what he found… because I just gave him only one mission… 

Really Bam Bam….where is she?? Please tell me….hurry up… 

Wow wow…please relax  Lisa … relax…
She debuted  as a singer last six months ago at Kwon Ji Young Entertainment and Her stage name is Chu… and she is pretty famous now because of her unique voice and natural beauty…. Sorry for not finding her earlier… Lisa ya…

I knew why he feel sorry... If we could find her earlier............... I cannot change the past...of course.... OK..let's skip that part...

Ohhh…Really… it’s ok, Bam Bam… I am really thanks to you and you can go now…because I have now a lot of things to think…. 

In my mind,... Wow Wow…Jisoo…you became like your dream…you made it…of course I knew that you can make… 

Our dream was same…to become a singer and want to debut as duo…

I am really glad to hear…Jisoo Yaaaa